Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big time Newbie Here! Any Advice or Tips  (Read 1399 times)

Offline thebrummy41

Hey Lads,

How is everyone doing? I a Brummy and have been for 40 years now! I am brand new to all this and really seriously considering taking the plunge with a girl as have has not sex life in over 24 months and I can tell you my libido is very strong  :bomb:!

I am naturally quite nervous about meeting up with one so any advice and tips would be very helpful! Perhaps you have a link to a profile I should check out for first timers like me! Are some of these girls quite fussy with looks and appearance at all (Do have a bit of a spare tyre going on but working on it)? Would also love what all the anagrams mean like owo and the like (not a clue as yet).

So anyway and advice and tips would be very gratefully received!
Many thanks all!

Offline Silver Birch

Hey Lads,

How is everyone doing? I a Brummy and have been for 40 years now! I am brand new to all this and really seriously considering taking the plunge with a girl as have has not sex life in over 24 months and I can tell you my libido is very strong  :bomb:!

I am naturally quite nervous about meeting up with one so any advice and tips would be very helpful! Perhaps you have a link to a profile I should check out for first timers like me! Are some of these girls quite fussy with looks and appearance at all (Do have a bit of a spare tyre going on but working on it)? Would also love what all the anagrams mean like owo and the like (not a clue as yet).

So anyway and advice and tips would be very gratefully received!
Many thanks all!

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Girls are mostly not too worried about looks but do like a clean & tidy appearance. Punctuality and a loaded wallet are also high on their list.

TheNewSeeker

Also read External Link/Members Only, particularly about looking taking basic precautions to preserve your anonymity.

Offline cueball

I saw "big time newbie" and thought we'd got royalty on  :sarcastic:

Offline Stapler

Why not go for a FBSM  or a WIHJ?

Search for meanings!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline wolves lad

Don't tell them you're a brummie and you should be fine  ;)

Offline Juankerr

Don't tell them you're a brummie and you should be fine  ;)
^^^^Says the dingle!  :D

Offline PepeMAGA

Why not go for a FBSM  or a WIHJ?

Search for meanings!

is there a thread with links of WIHJ girls?

Dodo

is there a thread with links of WIHJ girls?

Well, there is a recent thread entitled 'walk in handjobs aka WIHJ' so what do you think the subject matter is    :dash: :dash:

Offline PepeMAGA

Well, there is a recent thread entitled 'walk in handjobs aka WIHJ' so what do you think the subject matter is    :dash: :dash:

yeah, but it only seems revolve around one girl on gum tree.

Dodo

It's the best your goin to get !

Offline Stapler

Incorrect!

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline PepeMAGA

Incorrect!

ah yeah, just had a read, interesting. brings back fond memories of Schoolgirl Britney who used to do a BJ only service for £40.