Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cov massage  (Read 3042 times)

Offline Tinkerman

Been away from area for couple of years love massage with extras,used to use rainbow in cov wondered if girls will do b/j or r/o with massage any help be useful???

Offline mr.bluesky

Been away from area for couple of years love massage with extras,used to use rainbow in cov wondered if girls will do b/j or r/o with massage any help be useful???

Best bet is to look at recent reviews for Rainbow nature to see what's on offer and by who.  All the other massage places I know (Li , Nancy etc) only offer happy ending. A couple of Thais Tanya, Sonya will do topless he.  :hi:

Offline Punter S Thompson

Dunno if Sophie still works at Rainbow Nature, but if she does she'll let you give  her RO.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 10:29:04 am by Punter S Thonpson »
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tinkerman

Thanks, there was a little cute one with tattoo on hand that worked there would lightly blow on cock during h/e but couldn't persuade her to suck, would of loved to, had tight little body

Offline mr.bluesky

Thanks, there was a little cute one with tattoo on hand that worked there would lightly blow on cock during h/e but couldn't persuade her to suck, would of loved to, had tight little body

Yes goes by the name of Tina. Had her strip naked in the room but she did not do b2b just happy ending. She previously worked at Old Lode Lane. Has a small flower tattoo on her hand and larger tattoo on the small of her back just above her bum. Don't know if Rainbow Nature has re-opened with the same girls or if it has re opened at all. Can't see the advert on gumtree at the moment.  :unknown:

Offline mr.bluesky

And this one is new to vivastreet
External Link/Members Only

Looks interesting  :thumbsup: right in Kenilworth town centre. Marked down for a future visit.

Offline seandana

I may have to investigate myself. :D

Offline mr.bluesky

I may have to investigate myself. :D

:thumbsup: if you beat me to it look forward to your review.  :drinks:

Offline shed

And this one is new to vivastreet
External Link/Members Only

Isn't this the shop directly opposite were Maria works or did work in Kenilworth . If I recall from previous reviews extras were expensive and not a particularly good service. Not been myself so maybe wrong. Wonder if Maria is still working

Offline mr.bluesky

Isn't this the shop directly opposite were Maria works or did work in Kenilworth . If I recall from previous reviews extras were expensive and not a particularly good service. Not been myself so maybe wrong. Wonder if Maria is still working

No different address to Thai shop opposite Maria.  That one is still advertising on gumtree. The address of this new place is in Kenilworth Town centre. ( 92 Warwick road) Google map image shows an empty shop.  This place is near to the Sainsbury store in Kenilworth. The photo of the lady on the viva Street ad looks a little like busty Thai Thanya but she is still advertising on gumtree in spon end Coventry.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 10:25:50 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online retina

Probably 10 years younger than busty Tanya.

Offline Fourleaf17

I went to Thai Lanna in Kenilworth on Monday, haven’t reviewed since I only went for a massage. After paying the desk girl and stripped off after being shown to the nice & clean room, the first two questions from the masseuse 1. How would you like your massage today? 2. Do you require any extras?
Saw both ladies upon exit, both are 30-40 years old & fit.

Offline mr.bluesky

I went to Thai Lanna in Kenilworth on Monday, haven’t reviewed since I only went for a massage. After paying the desk girl and stripped off after being shown to the nice & clean room, the first two questions from the masseuse 1. How would you like your massage today? 2. Do you require any extras?
Saw both ladies upon exit, both are 30-40 years old & fit.

2 fit lady's and you left without a happy ending.  :dash: Are you mad or just have great will power  :unknown:
I fancy a massage off the lady in the viva Street ad photo. Was she the one who gave you the massage ? It would be interesting to know what extras are on offer..
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 11:53:16 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Pete556

Dunno if Sophie still works at Rainbow Nature, but if she does she'll let you give  her RO.
Yes she does. Have seen her again recently. Usual first class service and included 2 pops in the hour.

Offline shed

Yes she does. Have seen her again recently. Usual first class service and included 2 pops in the hour.

Does she charge extra for the two pops. Am planning to see her next week  :hi:

Offline Pete556

Does she charge extra for the two pops. Am planning to see her next week  :hi:
Nope. Enjoy.

Offline vindici

What was you total ‘bill’?

Fuck off you leeching wanker. No reviews in 8 years!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

What was you total ‘bill’?

Per Site Rules
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Hi sapf0, you have been a member on here for nearly 8 years now yet contributed nothing at all.

Friendly advice, you need to start contributing on here, otherwise don't expect to last much longer.

You have been warned.