Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciebee Mansfield  (Read 1329 times)

Sj135

I notice LucieBee has activated her profile again.

Anyone interested in a MMF or MMMF booking? I’m happy to approach her with an offer if there is interest. I would say given the numbers ideally you would have seen her before. This is more likely to then appeal to her as a booking.

Any takers?

Sj135

Date and time to be confirmed but ideally next week for an hour booking. Maybe two hours if there is interest.

I have sent her a brief request just to make sure she is up for it and before we get ahead of ourselves

Offline Kingy28

Get her cuckold to watch & I'm in :dance:
Ask her if he wants to be there

Sj135

I’ve got some info about that, pm me as I can’t pm you (can only reply)

randypostman

Anyone interested in a MMF or MMMF booking? I’m happy to approach her with an offer if there is interest. I would say given the numbers ideally you would have seen her before. This is more likely to then appeal to her as a booking.

Any takers?
[/quote

Yes please

Signature1862

If it was the weekend  after I’d deffo be interested to be honest. Always fancied paying a visit to her so would take this. DM if you arrange anything with her please

Online Moby Dick

Always happy to partake in a gangbang
When?

Any takers?

Offline T4boy

Any takers?

I'd be interested in that

Offline Space Invader

put me on the list pls -shes gorgeous !!