Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PRETTYLITTLELILLY Northampton Any Info?  (Read 929 times)

Offline miraluka

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just seeing if anybody has tried this little lady? Looks good, healthy looking likes list and adultwork reviews look acceptable, but i like ukpunting reviews more :cool:

Offline HailWood

One negative on here. See link below your post.

For future ref just post her AW number into the search box at the top of the screen.

Offline miraluka

Thanks, i usually do the number and domain from google but it wasnt throwing anything back

Offline MajorPayne

Initially I was considering adding her to my HL, but with the negative review I've changed my mind.

Offline miraluka

I always opt for incalls so i may still give this a go, see if its just a distance issue. Will hopefully be in the next few weeks if all goes as planned so i will report back

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
I've just text her to see if she does in calls I'll let everyone know how I get on. She seems to offer a lot of services

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'm in MK once a month and I'd seen her profile. Maybe she's just taking her time adjusting to the job but she seemed too unreliable to book yet. I'd put her on my 'possible' list but at the moment, she seems far too hit & miss. If she turns out to be a no show and I'm only there for one night, I risk not being able to line anyone else up.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
So communication was good to start with but once the actual meeting/prices are discussed she goes quiet

Offline doughboy

So communication was good to start with but once the actual meeting/prices are discussed she goes quiet

I'm impressed you got that far. I've tried calling at least 6 times (various different times of the day) and a text, none of which are answered. She's a time waster. Maybe it's all about making money from the private gallery.

Offline MajorPayne

. . . . She's a time waster. Maybe it's all about making money from the private gallery.
Her AW profile shows several comments where arrangements have been made and she has not finalised.  One bloke even paid (and lost) his deposit.

Best AVOID!

Offline miraluka

Communication wise, i rang her to ask about services and got through first time and she seemed very nice.

On closer inspection however, her post code puts her more than 30 minute drive from me, and i cannot be asked to drive that far for a "local" punt

I will keep her on my radar however as nobody on here seems to have actually met her, and a meet review could shed some light.

if she was closer i would toftt

BlackZionBull

This could be your plan B

External Link/Members Only

All that glitters is not gold. They're not the agency they used to be.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
I've managed to book an appointment and I have an address too. I'll let everyone know tomorrow how it goes

Offline miraluka

I gave her a go Wednesday, first chance I've had to leave a review, just posted it if you want to check it out.

Offline Dave81

• Ban Countdown
I'm amazed you managed to meet her!! I made an appointment for yesterday and tried a few times to call but her phone was turned off.