Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandarinqueen - AVOID  (Read 1507 times)

khan84

Hi Guys

One word will sum this up - AVOID!

Profile Link - External Link/Members Only

Saw her earlier in the year, not all service on profile is provided! Level of English not great, body ok but not that pretty in person. Attitude was the worst, soon as money changed hand she became a different person. Booked a hour session and through out she was time watching. Gave a sloppy service at best, I had to edge her on which I thought was annoying. In short, bad attitude, slow/sloppy service, time watching... My advice, avoid.

Regards

James999

On AW for nearly a year and a half and still not got a single feedback but having a private gallery looks more like a private gallery scam as opposed to a genuine profile  :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Do you have her do some HS on you?

khan84

Do you have her do some HS on you?

Nope, I wanted to meet her as she provided rimming service, which I thought I'd try.

Regards

Stealthshagger

Nope, I wanted to meet her as she provided rimming service, which I thought I'd try.

Regards

sure it was her face you kissed? if not it might explain the breath

Toshiba

On AW for nearly a year and a half and still not got a single feedback but having a private gallery looks more like a private gallery scam as opposed to a genuine profile  :thumbsdown:

Bit like commenting on reviews on a review section of a punting site and having no reviews yaself, its odd isnt it?