Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily North  (Read 1779 times)

Offline The Kaiser

Does anyone know if Emily North is still active? Had a great time with her a couple of months ago and tried to book a repeat but her AW account has gone. Still has pictures with Premium but not sure if she’s still active.

Anyone know?

Offline Kev3773

Does anyone know if Emily North is still active? Had a great time with her a couple of months ago and tried to book a repeat but her AW account has gone. Still has pictures with Premium but not sure if she’s still active.

Anyone know?

Why don't you contact Premium  :unknown:

Offline johnny34

Anyone know?

A review of this 'astounding' booking would be good thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
A review of this 'astounding' booking would be good thanks  :thumbsup:

Give the lad a chance, it's taken him 3 1/2 years to post this.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Give the lad a chance, it's taken him 3 1/2 years to post this.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Give the lad a chance, DM. He is a fekin "SLOW WRITER" after all..................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

It really is unbelievable. This is real leeching in action. Been a member three and a half years, actively punting and the first post is to ask for help!  :dash:

Get fucked, you twat!  :bomb:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
It really is unbelievable. This is real leeching in action. Been a member three and a half years, actively punting and the first post is to ask for help!  :dash:

Get fucked, you twat!  :bomb:

He posted the same on UKE, before here, as a first post in over 3 years of membership, he was told to ask here and read the rules. His reply was "Are there rules as northeastjonny states?"   :wacko:

The only reply he got was from ever helpful me, when I told him to phone the bloody agency. How the fuck does he expect us to know if she still working or not.

Offline tynetunnel

He posted the same on UKE, before here, as a first post in over 3 years of membership, he was told to ask here and read the rules. His reply was "Are there rules as northeastjonny states?"   :wacko:

The only reply he got was from ever helpful me, when I told him to phone the bloody agency. How the fuck does he expect us to know if she still working or not.
You did give him a proper reply daviemac, me less so! I apologise for my outburst but it just is beyond words. This fella really is something else!

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
You did give him a proper reply daviemac, me less so! I apologise for my outburst but it just is beyond words. This fella really is something else!

Aye, in a very sarcastic manner. (as was me saying 'ever helpful me') Slightly different ethos over there and Alfie had already told him to contact Premium on here.

No need to apologise, the blokes a numpty, (bloody hell I'm being polite again). It makes you wonder what goes on in peoples minds, he's looked on AW and her profile's gone so he looks on Premium and low and behold it's still there and they are likely to know when she's working again, but does he phone them?? does he hell.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Anyone know?

Yes, I do now.   :thumbsup:

regent1987

To be fair, Emily told me she hadn't done any Premium work for quite a while, so they wouldn't know. She has a civvy job too, so wouldn't be surprised if she's just focussing on that.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
To be fair, Emily told me she hadn't done any Premium work for quite a while, so they wouldn't know. She has a civvy job too, so wouldn't be surprised if she's just focussing on that.

Junie replied on UKE as she has spoken to her.

Offline The Kaiser

Quite the hornets nest I appear to have stirred up!

Yes I’ve been a member for a while and the site has been a great source of information for me so thank you. Yes I haven’t contributed with my experiences before and I see that is less than helpful, I would add though that if I tend to go for girls that have been reviewed so am I really adding anything with another positive review without lots of detail? I tend to add feedback on AW instead. If I booked a new starter that could help others then maybe I would.

I totally understand you might not like it but that’s my opinion.
I also contacted the agency about Emily and they couldn’t help me, they also didn’t know the AW profile had gone. So I thought I would ask the forum, obviously in hindsight that was a bad move!

Anyway, keep calm and carry on. Much love x

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Yes I’ve been a member for a while and the site has been a great source of information for me so thank you. Yes I haven’t contributed with my experiences before and I see that is less than helpful, I would add though that if I tend to go for girls that have been reviewed so am I really adding anything with another positive review without lots of detail? I tend to add feedback on AW instead. If I booked a new starter that could help others then maybe I would.

I also contacted the agency about Emily and they couldn’t help me, they also didn’t know the AW profile had gone. So I thought I would ask the forum, obviously in hindsight that was a bad move!

All reviews are helpful, even if they've got loads of previous positives it shows that good standards of service are being maintained.

Strange how the agency replied on UKE about Emily.   :unknown:

For future reference you'll get a far better reception if you make clear in your post what steps you've taken to find the information yourself prior to asking. Would it really be that difficult to put "tried searching and contacting the agency but no luck" in front of your post. If indeed you did try first. Oh and forget the last bit you put.

Offline The Kaiser

Fair point.

At the time the agency said they were not aware; they subsequently checked and then posted having spoken to her.

Offline bushman

Something wrong with the OP.  :dash:

Offline roboeggman

Not a bad move at all; the forums are here for information exchange. As daviemac said though it would have been helpful to know that you'd already spoken to the agency about it.

It's a learning experience.

Offline toon972

Not many take notice of aw feedback on here, so no good to anybody here.