Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any new information on the Me and You spa?  (Read 1325 times)

Offline puntingking

Hi all, anyone knows how the me and you spa in South Woodford operate under Covid measures?

I have been to this place many times over several years but I don't know how they operate during Covid times. Do you have to book more than one day in advance? And do  you have to wear a face mask apon entering the shop?

Anyone been to this place during Covid times and can tell me what to expect and what to do?  :thumbsup: :hi:

I could give them a text to find out but I also would like to know if the women wear face masks while performing the massages on you as that in itself would be of putting and could stop me going entirely.

Thanks for those that can help with this question :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:30:37 am by puntingking »

Offline Puntingdumpling

Not been in after the latest easing of restrictions but walked / driven past a few times this week.
I did go after lockdown 1, I didn’t catch the name of the girl but was a lovely girl from Moldova (I think) who had a very perk bum, with solid swipes and explosive finish, and actually a decent massage.  Didn’t review as wasn’t a member at the time and couldn’t remember the name when I became one!
When I went then, it was wear a mask on entry / exit but suspect it was just for show really.

From what I’ve seen walking past this week on a few occasions
- big sign at the front saying need an appointment. They’ll open the door from the inside and not just a normal open door like standard shop
- seen a few rather attractive ladies walking in and opening the door - they aren’t wearing masks.

I suspect similar to lockdown 1, where no masks worn during services but hopefully someone who has been this week can confirm... maybe I’ll go for a visit soon  ;)

Offline Puntingdumpling

Oh and sorry I just booked on the day when I went last summer - had no issues with time I wanted etc.

Online Shades

They have always required you to book an appointment for a massage, so no change there.
I would suggest you just send them a text and find out.

I would be more interested to see if the Stratford shop has re-opened or was that just a lockdown special.

Offline puntingking

Not been in after the latest easing of restrictions but walked / driven past a few times this week.
I did go after lockdown 1, I didn’t catch the name of the girl but was a lovely girl from Moldova (I think) who had a very perk bum, with solid swipes and explosive finish, and actually a decent massage.  Didn’t review as wasn’t a member at the time and couldn’t remember the name when I became one!
When I went then, it was wear a mask on entry / exit but suspect it was just for show really.

From what I’ve seen walking past this week on a few occasions
- big sign at the front saying need an appointment. They’ll open the door from the inside and not just a normal open door like standard shop
- seen a few rather attractive ladies walking in and opening the door - they aren’t wearing masks.

I suspect similar to lockdown 1, where no masks worn during services but hopefully someone who has been this week can confirm... maybe I’ll go for a visit soon  ;)

OK. Thanks.  :hi:

Offline puntingking

They have always required you to book an appointment for a massage, so no change there.
I would suggest you just send them a text and find out.

I would be more interested to see if the Stratford shop has re-opened or was that just a lockdown special.

Before Covid on occasion I have managed to walk in for a massage without prebooking.

Offline Rama7519

Unsure about any changes now but before last lockdown, even if i called on the day, I still managed to get an appt 10
Mins later. Only have to wear mask till you’re in the room and the girls are quite relaxed once in room.
Defo need to visit here soon.

Offline kaj314

noticed ad from kamilla on gumtree a few days ago, guessing open or opening soon.

Offline puntingking

noticed ad from kamilla on gumtree a few days ago, guessing open or opening soon.

I can confirm they are already open. I have not been since they re opened but I did text them and they have since opened back up since lockdown.

Offline puntingking

Unsure about any changes now but before last lockdown, even if i called on the day, I still managed to get an appt 10
Mins later. Only have to wear mask till you’re in the room and the girls are quite relaxed once in room.
Defo need to visit here soon.

Same from my experience when I phoned them to booked pre Covid.

Offline PeterJ

I visited yesterday.

They are relaxed, teased me about wearing a mask when I arrived.

Same prices.

This time just a wax for me, but I’ll be visiting again for a massage soon.

Saw Kamilla and three staff members there, Anka, Ella and another girl (short, blonde, early 20’s) I don’t know her name
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 08:24:25 am by PeterJ »

Offline puntingking

I visited yesterday.

Same prices.

Saw Kamilla and three staff members there, Anka, Ella and another girl (short, blonde, early 20’s) I don’t know her name

:thumbsup:

Offline y2w902

I visited yesterday.

Same prices.

Are extras on offer when you go for a wax?

Offline puntingking

I'm going to try to go to this place for the first time for a long time this week if I get the chance. If I do end up making a trip to this place I will type up a review as soon as I have been.  :hi:

Offline PeterJ

Offline Biggie6969

:thumbsup:

What the short blonde one good looking ?

I think she’s the new one Kamila said to me.
Yet to experience me and you after lockdown ...

Offline Rama7519

Has anyone gone for their b2b ? Also is there anything more on offer or is that the limit

Offline pepsicolaboy

Has anyone gone for their b2b ? Also is there anything more on offer or is that the limit

I did a few times but YMMV, few years ago ladies where a bit more generous during B2B (although no oral on me) but all left.

One of the new ladies didnt even get on the massage table and stood up and lent on me for B2B - so this put me off more B2B service since (although it was nearer to when she first started, so may have got better).

Newer masseuse there tell you if you have B2B you must lie down flat and not move or change position - I am sure this is from the female boss - which is another boner killer.

In terms of service there is 'Tantric' at a whooping £240? (possibly just at Stratford venue) and for that its B2B kissing and reverse oral only as far as I know.

I have never heard of more being on offer here, as I am 99% female boss would fire them if she suspected.

At £90 a pop for 30 mins it maybe worth having a go and building rapport with one, careful what you say to the girls, some report everything to boss - as an example 'x let me kiss her during service' - which can cause the SP grief from experience.

Edit - I would suspect female boss monitors this forum as well with an account.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 02:44:23 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline webpunter

AFAIAA you need to wear a mask

And provide details for track & trace
Do the scan on your smart phone etc

Other than this the usual modus operandi to be expected

can tell me what to expect and what to do?  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline Rama7519

I did a few times but YMMV, few years ago ladies where a bit more generous during B2B (although no oral on me) but all left.

One of the new ladies didnt even get on the massage table and stood up and lent on me for B2B - so this put me off more B2B service since (although it was nearer to when she first started, so may have got better).

Newer masseuse there tell you if you have B2B you must lie down flat and not move or change position - I am sure this is from the female boss - which is another boner killer.

In terms of service there is 'Tantric' at a whooping £240? (possibly just at Stratford venue) and for that its B2B kissing and reverse oral only as far as I know.

I have never heard of more being on offer here, as I am 99% female boss would fire them if she suspected.

At £90 a pop for 30 mins it maybe worth having a go and building rapport with one, careful what you say to the girls, some report everything to boss - as an example 'x let me kiss her during service' - which can cause the SP grief from experience.

This is why I’ve never spent more than £50 here and only do half hour. They always tease more but I’m always unsure in regards to VFM, especially if the B2b isn’t really a true one. last time I went in November, I was offered a topless massage for £70. Also one of the girls told me they all live in Newbury Prk so I wonder if they ever work outside of this establishment.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 04:16:28 am by Rama7519 »

Offline puntingking

Would that be lip kissing, French kissing or body kissing?
Although it's expensive I would still be intrigued to pay once for this service if its in fact French kissing as the environment, the girls and the massage are all plusses for me. :thumbsup:

And is this at the me and you spa venue as you said it is possible at the Stratford venue?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 08:43:08 am by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

AFAIAA you need to wear a mask

And provide details for track & trace
Do the scan on your smart phone etc

Other than this the usual modus operandi to be expected

For some reason this puts me of if this turns out to be the case :unknown:

Offline Tedbandy

I was offered tantric by the boss a few years back but i scoffed at the £200 asking price. 

Offline pepsicolaboy

I was offered tantric by the boss a few years back but i scoffed at the £200 asking price.

I read on reports here they where originally based on an industrial state in the area when first opened. Then a more reasonably prices tantric service was available that included full sex - those days appear long gone.

Also I would not punt £240 on a TOFFT if anything more would be available on their current 'tantric' service.

Offline Rama7519

Finally found some time to visit her. Called up about 10 mins before I wanted to go. Usual “how long you wanna stay” - I was a bit strapped for time so did a 30 min session. Door was locked on arrival and luckily the road was quite dead when I went on Wed evening. Got in and only one girl present who wasn’t wearing a mask and asked if I had An appt.

After confirming she took me upstairs into one of the rooms and confirmed 30 mins massage with HR.
Girl I think was Maria, small height girl with Bob black hairstyle, slim wearing black shirt and jeggings. About B cup id guess from looking.

What followed was an actual firm massage with a few knots being worked out which was a pleasant suprise. A few CC swipes followed with a few reach unders which increased infrequency to the point I was on all 4s. Flipped over and Maria mainly focused on my shaft and ball area, she allowed me to carrress her ass and boobs but only over clothes (topless £20 more). also she blows on it to tease further and after a slow sensual HJ, blew my month long load which was so needed.
These girls know how to tease and every Damn time I’m tempted to go further with B2B but as I was aware of time, skipped the showier and had a hot towel. She helped me wipe down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to come back again. On leaving saw two more girls sitting down - think Ella and Diana. Il defo be back for more.

Offline puntingking

Finally found some time to visit her. Called up about 10 mins before I wanted to go. Usual “how long you wanna stay” - I was a bit strapped for time so did a 30 min session. Door was locked on arrival and luckily the road was quite dead when I went on Wed evening. Got in and only one girl present who wasn’t wearing a mask and asked if I had An appt.

After confirming she took me upstairs into one of the rooms and confirmed 30 mins massage with HR.
Girl I think was Maria, small height girl with Bob black hairstyle, slim wearing black shirt and jeggings. About B cup id guess from looking.

What followed was an actual firm massage with a few knots being worked out which was a pleasant suprise. A few CC swipes followed with a few reach unders which increased infrequency to the point I was on all 4s. Flipped over and Maria mainly focused on my shaft and ball area, she allowed me to carrress her ass and boobs but only over clothes (topless £20 more). also she blows on it to tease further and after a slow sensual HJ, blew my month long load which was so needed.
These girls know how to tease and every Damn time I’m tempted to go further with B2B but as I was aware of time, skipped the showier and had a hot towel. She helped me wipe down and gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me to come back again. On leaving saw two more girls sitting down - think Ella and Diana. Il defo be back for more.

I had a tall girl with black hair. I typed up a review just now. I went today. I didn't catch her name. Although I know what girl you saw because I passed her on the way to the girl that I saw.  :hi:

Offline Rama7519

The girl you saw sounds like Ella as she likes to moan and also she does a prostate massage too

Offline puntingking

The girl you saw sounds like Ella as she likes to moan and also she does a prostate massage too

OK. Maybe. She did not give me a prostate massage on this occasion.