Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The most attractive girls are those in London?  (Read 1057 times)

Offline hermanmunster

I sometimes travel around the country but have never been tempted to consider girls anywhere other than London. I have always believed that any stunning girl who is something special would be after big bucks in London.

Is that a really blinkered and ignorant view?  I would be interested to know other people's thoughts.

Offline Waterhouse

I sometimes travel around the country but have never been tempted to consider girls anywhere other than London. I have always believed that any stunning girl who is something special would be after big bucks in London.

Is that a really blinkered and ignorant view?  I would be interested to know other people's thoughts.

Yes.

Online Moby Dick

Yes.
+1
Considering a lot of the girls tour other cities at a fraction of their London prices.
Same girl, same service, just less mugs outside of London
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:34:39 pm by Moby Dick »

Online scutty brown

My thought is that you're either a troll or an idiot

Offline hermanmunster

I'm glad to know I'm an idiot! Quite helpful really.

Online scutty brown

Pleased to have helped...

Online Colston36

We are all idiots sometimes; and there are quite a few on here who seem to enjoy being offensive about girls and offensive about others.

But the points made are fair. Many of the best girls travel; some charge less when they do; and London just has more resources. More money, more girls, more punters.

I have spent just over four years trying to find girls who offer the things that turn me on, seeing two or three a week usually.

I have ended up with 5 or 6 that do though I do change the roster.

One is in Wales, in a shithole called Newport; one is in Cheltenham; two in Gloucester - recently named one of the four worst places in England; two are in darkest Devon. I have only ever found three in London but all were bloody expensive and one was crazy too.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 04:09:28 pm by Colston36 »

Offline peter purves

Interesting!

Statistically what London has is a larger population and therefore much more to choose from. All things being equal more choice, more happier  :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

niftyfiftydave

Quote: We are all idiots sometimes; and there are quite a few on here who seem to enjoy being offensive about girls and offensive about others.

Could not agree more lol, Posting about our mistakes, failings and general experiences of punting on this forum seems to bring out the animal in some. If we fuck up and have the balls to fess up and warn others not to make the same mistake is there really the need to abuse someone you don,t know from a keyboard as has happened recently to some who posted about being caught by deposit scammers on the London review section.

Whatever anyone posts is to give useful information mostly, if you don,t like the post don,t reply, simples. none of us are perfect or we would not be paying for sex lol.

John2K

Generally speaking this is correct, the hotties are in the big cities in my experience, or in resort type areas as well, Miami Beach being a perfect example. Or at the very least they know better how to make themselves look desirable.

PS: I dont care, I only stay in big cities anyway. 

Offline cosmiccosmo

Quote: We are all idiots sometimes; and there are quite a few on here who seem to enjoy being offensive about girls and offensive about others.

Could not agree more lol, Posting about our mistakes, failings and general experiences of punting on this forum seems to bring out the animal in some. If we fuck up and have the balls to fess up and warn others not to make the same mistake is there really the need to abuse someone you don,t know from a keyboard as has happened recently to some who posted about being caught by deposit scammers on the London review section.

Whatever anyone posts is to give useful information mostly, if you don,t like the post don,t reply, simples. none of us are perfect or we would not be paying for sex lol.
Agreed!

John2K

In fact I am an idiot, I completely missed the point of OP, and I never punt outside London anyway, sorry for trolling guys.   :dance: