Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantasy Courtesan - Westferry 15mins walk from Canary Wharf Stn  (Read 2386 times)

TrevorN

First I apologise I am not a good writer of reviews  . What I can say is Fantasy Courtesan is a blessing for all those who have had bad results with Romanian Girls .

Her list of services are delivered as advertised .
Getting to her location is easy . No problems there .

I did a 30min booking for £60 . It was nice to finally get a blowjob to CIM with her swallowing the whole lot .

It's like Easy Jet price but experience of Business class.

Another beauty is no clock watching as she leaves gaps between bookings .

I hope this review summary helps. 

Offline horsa

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the review OP.

Appreciate your efforts !

Dildoman

Great ass. I will like to fuck that.

Online jjk1985cl

Finally another review for her. I did the first one and got a load of heat over it  :dash:

edmay

Finally another review for her. I did the first one and got a load of heat over it  :dash:

If it's any consolation your review tempted me in and I had a great time. Cheers op!  :hi:

I just posted my review. I suspect she'll quickly be a favourite of she offers the performance every time.

justbeingcurioussa

If it's any consolation your review tempted me in and I had a great time. Cheers op!  :hi:

I just posted my review. I suspect she'll quickly be a favourite of she offers the performance every time.

Agree - now that she has got so much of attention. It will be more and more difficult to book her. And as she is only working 3 days in a week

Offline BillGoldberg

Thanks for the review op
Sounds very good!
 :hi:

Anyone know what time she works up to on the days that she works?

justbeingcurioussa

You deserve an applause for bringing her to everyone attention and may be a free fuck from the WG for making her so popular in matter of a day. You should demand it from her  ;)