Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbury - New TOFTT opportunities......  (Read 1846 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

will be back in newbury early next month, and whilst i always have Lotus spa as an option, having enjoyed my last 2 visits, i always have an eye open for new opportunites, and these 2 have popped up in my searches and i've hotlisted them both as possible punts....

First, nice looking Asian (japanese or chinese), with verification picture, but not sure about exact services offered....

Tiantian888 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Second, very new profile, just the one picture in free gallery (more in pvt gallery) albeit full face and body, looks very tidy, services look ok too....

KatieX_23 - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

anyone seen either of them, or recognise the profiles from other places etc ?
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline markymarkfb

There is another popped up to! jara1991, claims to do carmeets only, i got a reply from messages claiming to have no car and a number, says she wont give passport so that is why the alert is on there, other profile i suspect ran by same user, fake profiles me thinks
As for the asian hand jobs and massage only oldish profile with no feedback,

Offline markymarkfb

Could you PM me about the lotus spa, interested in what they have to offer, fairly local and not been there yet

Offline Avg_Joe

just search "Lotus Spa" from the search box top left, and it'll return all the reviews, i've reviewed both my visits and there's at least 2-3 other recent(ish) reviews.

If after reading those and you still have questions, then reply in one of my reviews and i'll get a notification and have a look see if i can answer your question.

EDIT:
Looks like you may be right, Katie now gone, and Jara appeared.... and advertises BareBack, so Jara instant blacklist
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 03:08:52 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline markymarkfb

Thanks B2B and HJ, with some extras but nothing full on!, dont bother with LillieRoseXXX20 I emailed her and she replied cam and Pc only

Offline Avg_Joe

ok thanks, oh and i had a typo... meant search box in top right not left  :rolleyes:

and yeah, not encountered anything over the standard rub&tug at lotus spa, with some allowed touching, but as you said nothing resembling full service
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 04:51:48 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline Avg_Joe

found another one, from the looks of the profile styling/text, and the timing of it appearing, i'm going to guess this is another of the touring asian group that's been rotating through Newbury, of which i've already Reviewed Lily1995888, and added Yoyo8888 to my hotlist (both of whom seem to have migrated north now for this new one to appear)

Amber2017

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Never got a chance to visit Yoyo, but Lily was certainly worht the visit, so hopes would be that this new one's pictures were at least close to reality (allowing for the standard PH tweaks that seem the norm now)

If anyone does visit, i'd be interested to know if it's the same location as Lily was working from.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:59:19 am by Avg_Joe »

Offline markymarkfb

Just seen this one, profile looks vague, lets hope its not a private pic seller

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Just seen this one, profile looks vague, lets hope its not a private pic seller

Tried to get a meet with her today. Emailed her on AW in the wee hrs of this morning and got a reply back pretty quickly with prices (£90 half hr £130 1hr). Replied and asked for phone number early am and told her the time I wanted an in call then again at midday with my phone number before setting off and as of now neither have been opened. Disappointed as she seems right up my street 'girl next door' looks, minimal makeup and casually dressed. Drove right through Hungerford today too, which brought back memories of the massacre then Newbury that brought back memories of "Swampy"  :D :lol:

Offline markymarkfb

Tried to get a meet with her today. Emailed her on AW in the wee hrs of this morning and got a reply back pretty quickly with prices (£90 half hr £130 1hr). Replied and asked for phone number early am and told her the time I wanted an in call then again at midday with my phone number before setting off and as of now neither have been opened. Disappointed as she seems right up my street 'girl next door' looks, minimal makeup and casually dressed. Drove right through Hungerford today too, which brought back memories of the massacre then Newbury that brought back memories of "Swampy"  :D :lol:

Did you get a reply, i got two, one at silly o clock in the morning and one today, how do you know what she looked like? make up ect?
casual dress ect, did she send pics

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Did you get a reply, i got two, one at silly o clock in the morning and one today, how do you know what she looked like? make up ect?
casual dress ect, did she send pics

There was a verification pic when the profile was first made. Gone now. Got a reply to my messages too :).

Offline Avg_Joe

I take it no-one grabbed the verification pic link ?

Offline markymarkfb

Offline Bossman01

There is a lady over in Bramley near tadley that has started doing. Naturists massage including hand relief. Don’t know what she is like yet though.

Offline Avg_Joe

Looks like the touring asians have rotated, and a new one is in Newbury this week, again, minimalist profile, and young slim girl by the looks of it...

Cici2015

Offline markymarkfb

Yeah and another not to far away with the same kind of profile as Paris

Offline Avg_Joe

:lol: ..... "32" ..... born in 1974,  :blush: now there's some creative maths for you  :D

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:09:36 pm by Avg_Joe »

Offline Avg_Joe

Verification photo for Cici2015, form 2015, so maybe not so young, unless they are playing swappy-swap with the profiles

External Link/Members Only

Offline eyeshadow

New to posting on this forum but has anyone visited cici2015? Tempted but the verification photo look unappetising. Im not sure if I can walk out after entering the premises as it would be awkward for me.

Offline BRB22

Offline Avg_Joe

Is the spa any good?

Lotus Spa?..... there's a couple of reviews up so have a quick search, some girls are better than others, massages not too bad, my first visit i think was the best massage i had, price is ok for massage, body to body can vary in quality and cost a little, but generally 40 extra.