Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patchanin Thai Massage in Leicester now Sala Thai  (Read 1303 times)

Offline hungryboy

I drove past the Patchanin Thai Massage shop on Aylestone Rd this morning and was surprised to see a new sign 'Sala Thai'!
I stopped and went into the shop. Its been refurbished inside but the same staff were there as last time I visited (the very talkative receptionist!).
I was a bit disappointed to see it taken over by Sala Thai - that's three shops they have in Leicester now.  Probably they'll start to push prices up. I gather its owned by an Indian guy.

Offline Jkjkjk1967

I drove past the Patchanin Thai Massage shop on Aylestone Rd this morning and was surprised to see a new sign 'Sala Thai'!
I stopped and went into the shop. Its been refurbished inside but the same staff were there as last time I visited (the very talkative receptionist!).
I was a bit disappointed to see it taken over by Sala Thai - that's three shops they have in Leicester now.  Probably they'll start to push prices up. I gather its owned by an Indian guy.
I believe that is now at least the fourth they own now as they own Serenity therapy, sala Thai (dominion road) and Sala Therapy on Narborough Road. Not sure who owns Thai massage therapy on aylestone road though. Kanlaya also had a recent refurbishment, not sure who owns that too.
There is only a few Thai shops remaining that are not on that chain, a little disappointed as I think the b2b is often disinterested there and not great vfm.

Offline shiptonlad

I think the old Kanlaya at 164 Narborough Road does indeed belong to the same chain. There is indeed an Indian Gentleman involved.