Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone met Sexy Lips in Nottingham please?  (Read 1626 times)

Travellingfun

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys, newbie here, so apologies if not the way to post!

Anyone let this girl please? Any feedback welcome as she looks lovely!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP, TF.

I wouldn't hold your breath on this one.

She's only had 1 fb on AW, and that also from a punter with Zero fb.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
I've viewed her profile a few times and wondered what she was like also but I'm not willing to toftt this time for her, I'll wait for a review or two if they ever appear

Travellingfun

She looks sweet as a nut doesn't she.

Out of interest, being new to this, what would put you off meeting her?? In case she is police? In case she is not who she appears to be?

What are the dangers of testing a new account like her please?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Generally, most genuine profiles are easily identified and discussed upon by members on here, and sooner or later a review appears on here.

If it is still there 1 year later with hardly any feedback, then we tend to get suspicious.

Whoever sees her first has deemed to taken one for the team, as it were (TOFTT).

There are always risks associated in going to see a WG with a new profile, so most members on here will post details of the profile, where others then provide their input, thereby enabling someone to decide if she is still worth seeing.

Rather than worry about the dangers you quote, most will be concerned on here whether the pics are genuine or fake, or if a different girl opens the door when compared to the one in the picture (B&S - Bait & Switch),
or whether the profiel is a private gallery scam (PG) on AW, where some pimp/ profiler hasd put up a fake profile, temptingf members on here to pay a fee to access her private gallery on AW, in order to decide if she worth seeing, when all along, there is NO chance of sseing her.

Hope this helps.   
« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 12:33:16 pm by CoolTiger »

Sillypig

I personally think she's genuine. Not enough glossy pics to be bait and switch me thinks?

Travellingfun

Feel free to give her a whirl and let us know ;)

Offline NervousJ

I've noticed her when searching ng9.. So I'm guessing she's based in beeston or Stapleford....

Thing that puts me off is no feedback and limited shit pictures in the profile...

There's another girl based beeston way and when I enquired she said she was size 16, which going by her only face picture you would never have known...

I'm always a bit suspicious now with limited pictures....

Let us know how you get on, I'd be asking a few questions though before going to see her....

Offline sireel

I've noticed her when searching ng9.. So I'm guessing she's based in beeston or Stapleford....
She's outcalls only.... or I probably would have had a go by now.

Travellingfun

She's outcalls only.... or I probably would have had a go by now.

She does incalls on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays..... plus car meets in the week if that's your thing.

Travellingfun

I'm taking the plunge next week I think, looks too yummy to keep avoiding!

Offline ir34

Good luck mate. Post a review.

Offline sireel

I'm taking the plunge next week I think, looks too yummy to keep avoiding!
How did it go?

Travellingfun

She wasn't available when I messaged. Will try later this week if possible. Nobody dabbled either yet then?!

Offline ir34

Just wondering, anyone TOFTT on this?

I did with Gem, don't wanna push my luck too far again, but I'm very much tempted.

Offline banquet1

Thing that puts me off is no feedback and limited shit pictures in the profile...

There's another girl based beeston way and when I enquired she said she was size 16, which going by her only face picture you would never have known...

I'm always a bit suspicious now with limited pictures....

Let us know how you get on, I'd be asking a few questions though before going to see her....

What's the name of the other girl you mentioned, the size 16 one?

Offline ir34

I did a TOFTT today. The review is posted.

Offline Jollyrod

Well I'm about to have a go..... Review to follow if she turns up. :hi:

Offline kingkong69

On her likes list she don't do cim but swallow??