Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: gfeMISTRESSCaroline - Timewaster  (Read 437 times)

diamond_dawg

Made booking to see Caroline yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looked too good to be true but was in the area so thought I would TOFTT. Checked before I went that it was the girl in the profile and all services listed were on offer. First warning sign was that my texts were being responded to from a number different to that listed. Address near Warwick Avenue Station. Turned up on time and text asking for flat no. No response. Tried both numbers available. No response. Hung around for 15 minutes before leaving. Had a plan b lined up as I was sceptical but thought I'd take a punt.

Avoid.

ramrodronnie

Made booking to see Caroline yesterday

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looked too good to be true but was in the area so thought I would TOFTT. Checked before I went that it was the girl in the profile and all services listed were on offer. First warning sign was that my texts were being responded to from a number different to that listed. Address near Warwick Avenue Station. Turned up on time and text asking for flat no. No response. Tried both numbers available. No response. Hung around for 15 minutes before leaving. Had a plan b lined up as I was sceptical but thought I'd take a punt.

Avoid.

Thanks for your Review diamond_dawg. It sounds as though she double booked you, or shafted you to take a longer booking. But it's always good to get the heads up on these time wasting bitches. Cheers mate, this one's Black Listed for me.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stephan200210

Thanks for the review. She certainly looks pretty hot and, if it was not for this review, would have gone on my hotlist. That said, £100 for the hour seems pretty cheap and I wonder/doubt if everything she lists would be included in the price - although no doubt one risks being told it is included on the phone, only to be told it is all extra when you turn up. Shame really, as if she was responsive and did what it "said on the tin" she could be very popular.

Offline Bilbao

I'm sure I did an image search on some of her pics and it threw up some polish model....not sure it's real at that low price