Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New arrivals  (Read 942 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Fuck me, imagine what they looked like before Photoshop  ;)

Bobdayley

Believe me once they have done the make up and they start charging £150/h
You guys will be queuing to book them lol
 :wacko: :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

I'm just grateful I wasn't having lunch when the photo of the BBW munter came on screen....

kartrider

:D  New arrivals guys...go easy on them   :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:scare: :scare: :scare: She is in distress... Must be forced into by some sergei ..

Offline Mr Carlton

:scare: :scare: :scare: She is in distress... Must be forced into by some sergei ..

I agree with katrider! She looks like a gun is being pointed at her

cockneybstrd

Hidden Image/Members Only

she looks like she is coming down and could do with some grub.

If others feel strongly that she is working under duress why not report to the appropriate authorities (not admin on here or adultwork)

Bobdayley

Most young Romanians are forced to work in sex industry by Romanian gangs. Just check all these budget hotels around Heathrow and Croydon.
They don't speak English, so they don't have choice but to follow and do what they were told. They are lead from the airport straight to the hotel. They are forced to stay for as long as needed then new ones come. They are forced to have sex without condom that's why you see in their profile bareback is available. They don't even know what's London looks like.
I feel sorry for them but because the justice system in this country is soft and it takes a lot to prove it, then nothing can be done for now.
What one can do is refrain from booking them then hopefully it will stop