Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara23 - too goo to be true? Probably fake  (Read 1943 times)

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was late last night and I had the horn and stumbled over this profile.  She was available, did outcalls allegedly until 3am! and was very reasonably priced, English and looks hot - so I foolishly texted to see if she was available.

"She" did respond quite quickly saying she was available and where was I - so I sent her the address, she said she could be with me soon and wanted my apartment number.  No questions about length of visit or anything else.  I got suspicious.  There is some feedback that didn't help my paranoia.  I responded saying can I call her to discuss by phone?  Her response was "I don't discuss on the phone as too many timewasters.  All info on the profile"
I replied that she is not verified and has no feedback so how do I know if she's real?
Her "Don't book me then, bye"

All a bit bizarre.  I can't decide whether I saved myself from a very dodgy encounter or denied myself a pleasurable evening.

Anyone been braver than me?

Or do you all think that it is a fake profile?

Offline Steve2

Google hits on the pics so you probably saved £££'s

Offline Yorkle

I'd seen this profile before and googled pics and came up with nothing - am I doing something wrong?  Basically, I just drag and drop into Google Image search, and on my settings show SafeSearch as Off.  Worried now that I've been trusting my Google search incorrectly!

Offline Steve2

Not sure. I just right click in Firefox

Addon is "right to click"

Tony Montana

I didnt get any google hits either

Offline viktor1080

I think she is good will TOFT in April when I move in my new flat...(if she is around)

Offline Tonyleung

there's LOADS legit profile's out there and loads of reccomendations on this board, blondes, brunettes redheads, you name it.

why would you waste your time on finding out if this suspicious profile is fake?

FYI I've seen this profile and pics before - obviously another profile made up.

sash

thought I would trying calling and emailing.
no answer and never read email sent.
did get a text back saying send me your address, i will be there at agreed time....
I would err on the cautious side as most have said.
seems to have an attitude too, with the reply of 'bla bla good bye'

Offline viktor1080

I would because couple of years back I got one of my best punt's ever on these profiles same sort of arrangement she was polish and beautiful and I became her regular, I got her away from the pimpy boy....

She use to see me even after she quit this work...but one day she went back to Poland. I do this in a hope that I might find another gem...or I will come back moan and write a negative review for you all so you can avoid my mistake..

TheDoctor

Good luck trying to get a booking out of her. She's had at least half a dozen profiles over the last few months and has been mentioned on here before. She never responds to emails and never responds to SMS. FAKE!!!!

Offline pumps

Good luck trying to get a booking out of her. She's had at least half a dozen profiles over the last few months and has been mentioned on here before. She never responds to emails and never responds to SMS. FAKE!!!!

whats her angle then? send the boys around to rob you?

Offline pumps

her hands look pretty big and masculine in the photos, sorta makes you look abit harder at her face....

maybe shes got a deep transsexual voice hence the no phone calls.... ;)

TheDoctor

whats her angle then? send the boys around to rob you?

Her angle is the usual angle. Private gallery scam. In her case she spends £5 for 'available now' green light and £1 for the phone number most days and obviously gets back more in subscriptions to her gallery because that legitimises her profile and punters believe she is real.

Or here's another angle. It's bait and switch. One of the Polish outcall only agencies isn't averse to doing that and I've been scammed that way. So if it's them, you can bet your bottom dollar it won't be her pitching up.

Offline scooby73

Would love to know as she is pretty fit.

Offline Tonyleung

'nuff said and I can confirm that also seen these pics on another profile a few months back -deffo FAKE . the same thing went through my head "I wonder....." then I went and saw a real WG.   :cool: