Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shysweetheart91  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Firsttimepunter85

Anyone seen this WG in Kettering? She asks for quite a lot of info up front just wondered if it is worth it.

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

I'd never send my photograph to a WG. And at £80 for 30 minutes she is overpriced for the area where you can easy get a girl for £60. 

If it was me I wouldn't bother, especially with such a short list of services.

Offline Space Invader

Why dont you send her your car reg , home address and bank details as well - WTF - NEVER do that buddy , recipe for disaster !
As stated above - lots more to chose from without the complications - I suspect her pics are quite old, coz tbf she says she is a size14 but her pics don't particularly show that - maybe she has piled on a few pounds since they were taken years ago !
Good luck - do report if you go - oh and send her a fake pic , so she knows how we feel when we turn up and its not the girl in the photos ! 

Offline Donkey

Plus she kinda states on her blogs that she’s needy and insecure and she has emotional connections to her clients and is looking for love :D

Offline BlueRock

£80 for half an hour and no owo. Sounds like a shit deal. Seems like a bit of a flake nutcase, I can attract those all day long without paying for one.

Offline Bblexer

I do wonder about the mentality of some of these women.....she's now charging £250 per hour!!

Offline Jamesbattersea

She's not very shy at charging £250 per hour i expect her to take me to michelin star restaurant then fuck me and come round to clean my house for tht sort of money.!!

Offline Charlie Chalk

So if I send her a picture and she finds me attractive enough, then I’ll be allowed to spend £250 an hour for the company of a dumpy girl next door type who has EAS and who could potentially blackmail me afterwards? Or alternatively I could be rejected by her as being too hideous to shag even for £250?

Is there anyone out there actually stupid enough to do this?

Offline Jamesbattersea

So if I send her a picture and she finds me attractive enough, then I’ll be allowed to spend £250 an hour for the company of a dumpy girl next door type who has EAS and who could potentially blackmail me afterwards? Or alternatively I could be rejected by her as being too hideous to shag even for £250?

Is there anyone out there actually stupid enough to do this?

Fuck n ell i didn't read the send a pic bit. She must really love her self! or think all blokes are stupid!
By the way dude what's EAS?

Offline HailWood

Fuck n ell i didn't read the send a pic bit. She must really love her self! or think all blokes are stupid!
By the way dude what's EAS?
Emotional Attachment Syndrome - aka falling in love with a WG or punter - often leads to ‘complications’