Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any WGs in Matlock area?  (Read 965 times)

Offline Martinx

Looking for ladies around Matlock, Ashbourne, maybe Bakewell or Buxton?
Thanks!

Offline Kingy28

Do a search in AW by postcode by distance as filters. Bingo  :hi:

Offline Martinx

I've done so, but it doesn't bring up much. Hopeing guys with local knowledge can help me find ladies not on AW.

Offline Dipper

I do remember one on AW  not too long ago, but can’t recall specific details.

Perhaps profile has gone now ? Sorry this is so vague :(

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I do remember one on AW  not too long ago, but can’t recall specific details.

Perhaps profile has gone now ? Sorry this is so vague :(
I saw that one and put her in my hotlist but she went before l got chance. Pity her profile and picks looked interesting. A MILFy type if l remember.

Offline Dipper

I saw that one and put her in my hotlist but she went before l got chance. Pity her profile and picks looked interesting. A MILFy type if l remember.

That’ll be the one, no doubt.  :thumbsup:

Offline Space Invader

many years ago I did visit quite regularly a lovely girl - then called Holly , in Ilkeston at various locations , she then moved to a house just outside Matlock at Darley Dale , it was in front of what was st Elfins school, and is now modern retirement homes . I visited there a few times whenever passing, as recently as a couple of years ago .
she never advertised on AW ,but used the Wednesday newspaper ( I remember seeing her ad when I last looked )- was it called Ad Mag - is it still going ?
Good hunting, I'm sure there are some MILFs tucked away out there, just need to sniff them out !
If so, look in there , she was definitely worth a visit

Offline badsin

many years ago I did visit quite regularly a lovely girl - then called Holly , in Ilkeston at various locations , she then moved to a house just outside Matlock at Darley Dale , it was in front of what was st Elfins school, and is now modern retirement homes . I visited there a few times whenever passing, as recently as a couple of years ago .
she never advertised on AW ,but used the Wednesday newspaper ( I remember seeing her ad when I last looked )- was it called Ad Mag - is it still going ?
Good hunting, I'm sure there are some MILFs tucked away out there, just need to sniff them out !
If so, look in there , she was definitely worth a visit

Admag was pretty good a few years ago. Had two students in derby from there. I don't think its produced anymore, gumtree etc must of killed it off......