Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet Orientals  (Read 1045 times)

preparedtopunt

External Link/Members Only

Curious to know if anybody has been able to meet any one of these. I personally strongly believe they are bait and switch profiles but 'cindy' keeps popping up in different ads on vivastreet well into last year in an array of photos.. just confuses me... anyone got any info on orientals on VS?

Offline RogerBoner

Only the profile of Malee is real. The other two are fake and the girl you meet would definitely not be the girl in the Vivastreet ad. I only know that Malee is not a fake because she has been mentioned or reviewed on this site. There are a few similar ads for Chinese Massage in many cities. I occasionally use the one on Nether Street,  Beeston,  Nottingham because I don't mind a surprise and have had fantastic punts at the places that use fake profiles.

Offline rajpat12

Hi, the 1st 2 that state near the railway station are both bait and switch. They are actually listed by Oriental Faye on Welford Road. I have been several times and never the girl in the pic. Usually an older and not so hot oriental lady. The 3rd one is Malee. She has a large tatto across her stomach. These are real pics of her. Hope that helps.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 12:14:50 pm by rajpat12 »

preparedtopunt

Thanks guys.. think I may hold out for my first ever oriental punt

Offline NervousJ

I've seen Malee. Should be in my reviews. Great tits ....