Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammed  (Read 1267 times)

thebigdavee

First time poster after a particularly bad experience with a woman who conned me, I would like some advice, if anyone knows the area of Leicester, attached is the location where the WG is at.

Starts at De Montfort Street, final destination in Westcotes

Situation:
Walking home down New Walk at around midnight after going for a few beers with some mates in town. Skinny blonde woman with a delightful charm approaches me on De Montfort street and asks if I want to go back into town to get some food and go back to hers. Being in a celebratory mood after the football result, I wholeheartedly agree.

We go to Mcdonalds, and then back to hers via the Tesco in Braunstone where she says she wants £100 beforehand, which I agree to after we discuss terms. Get back to hers, she shows me to the bedroom and asks if she can use my phone and proceeds to make a few calls. For the next hour she claims the food has given her a bad stomach and is on the loo. An hour later she reappears (honestly, an hour!) she demands we go cash point so I can pay the rest of the money, thinking I was drunk and could be played.

She walks me to the Tesco and I don't think I have legged it quicker in my life.

Conclusion

So, I was conned out of around £100 by a woman who clearly does this a lot and knows what she is doing.

My question is does anyone have any advice or know who she is?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online scutty brown

so you paid £100 upfront and then went to get more? How much was she trying to get off you? Was this supposed to be an overnight punt?

And a comment based on past experience............girls who go and hide in the loo for an hour could well be using it to disguise the fact that they're shooting up. I've seen it a few times now. I'd guess you missed a bullet from a junkie street girl. I'd further guess that the calls she made using your phone were to drug dealers. She didn't want her phone number linked to them.

Something else to remember is that you put yourself a possible risk of arrest - picking her up counts as kerb crawling / soliciting, you could have ended up on the sex offenders register

« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:00:57 pm by scutty brown »

thebigdavee

so you paid £100 upfront and then went to get more? How much was she trying to get off you? Was this supposed to be an overnight punt?

And a comment based on past experience............girls who go and hide in the loo for an hour could well be using it to disguise the fact that they're shooting up. I've seen it a few times now. I'd guess you missed a bullet from a junkie street girl

Tuesday night in Leicester, so celebrating the football result with a few pints so was a bit tipsy but thought I knew what I was doing. I understood the illegality of what she was (and I was) doing, soliciting on a street corner. She said come back to mine for the night, but give me £100 up front so I know you're not going to waste my time.

Got back to hers, not a bad place, but when she used my phone to ring one or two people, I was worried about trying to get out of her flat (mightve been calling her 'boss' or something).

She then put a shitty b&w film on this clapped out tv and went to the toilet for about an hour. We were speaking most of the time she was on the loo... When she came out she stripped off and felt me up and i felt her up and then she said if i wanted more we'd have to go cash point (she could probably smell the alcohol on my breath so thought she was in the money).

So I agree so I can at least get out of her flat, we are within site of the cash point and I peg it back into the city centre. Only thing stopping me from calling the police was the worry that I was in the wrong as well.

Online scutty brown

My guess is  she was calling her dealer, not her boss. If she wanted to call her pimp she would have used her own phone. Once she had that £100 from you she was in a position to order more, after using up what she had in that hour in the loo. Believe me, I've seen that exact behaviour before
Here's one in Blackpool who does it - interestingly she spends time in Leicester as well.........
External Link/Members Only
not blonde though
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 11:23:12 pm by scutty brown »

thebigdavee

Here's one in Blackpool who does it - interestingly she spends time in Leicester as well.........
External Link/Members Only
not blonde though

Oh my word that is weird, her bedding looks exactly like the bedding from the bed I was in. She was definitely that skinny, with not very appealing tits. But as you say, not blonde, unless because it was dark I just didn't notice her hair colour.

At the time I genuinely believed she was feeling shit because of the food, but I've had dodgy takeaways and I've not spent an hour on the loo, that's just ridiculous.

I actually still have the two numbers she called on my phone and one of them actually texted me on Wednesday thinking it was still her. I replied no but asked what her name was, and the person replied saying he doesn't know and aint her mate because she's a crook.

Online Steely Dan

Skinny blonde woman with a delightful charm approaches me on De Montfort street and asks if I want to go back into town to get some food and go back to hers.
So you knew this was a Street Walker?  Or you thought this was a date?

Is your question are you an idiot for reason A or an idiot for reason B? I am a bit lost...

thebigdavee

Is your question are you an idiot for reason A or an idiot for reason B? I am a bit lost...

I knew she was soliciting and I was an idiot for going along with it and paying £100 up front. However, I thought it'd be a one hour punt where i'd be back home before the sun-rose, instead I'm in her bed until the sun starts to rise, whilst she was in the toilet for god knows how long.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
De Montfort Street is a KNOWN area for street soliciting, so my guess is she is a junkie, plying her trade on the streets of Leicester.

OVer the years, street walkers have slowly been moved out of Highfields into nearby Industrial estates, such as  Kent Street. Those who worked near Sarkenhoe Street Health Centre / Conduit street corner have slowly moved out towards London Road, first working on Prebend Street, later corner of London Road/De Montfort Street (Outside Collonade Insurance / opposite the Tiffin Indian Restaurant. Over time, have seen them work as far as Regent Road/De Monfort Street.

Chances are, she will turn up again in this viscinity in the near future. Personally, I'd put it down to experience and move on, rather than go out and try to find her. 

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
As SB has mentioned it would appear she's done you a favour and let you dodge the bullet matey, a streetwalker smacked up on crack really isn't the one to fuck, next time you go out drinking keep your trainers on for a faster exit  :lol:

I'm out in Leicester next weekend I'll keep on my toes

vw

Sorry you had a bad experience OP but refreshing to have a different type of experience on here other than the usual clinical sanitized punting.

Brings back lots of memories when i first started !   :drinks:

Next time stick to alleyways and bushes !