Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Kinky Caitlin - York  (Read 1632 times)

9 review(s) for misskinkycaitlin (6 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Eliczo

Name - Miss Kinky Caitlin

Link - External Link/Members Only

Location - Flat in York City Centre

Services - GFE, mild domination

Price - £200 for 1.5 hour

Communication - Good communication leading up to the meeting via AW

The Meet - Started good with some GFE, but no mouth kissing due to a recent lip piercing. Then onto the domination, which was okay but not great. She struck me as someone thinks she can dominate but only knows how to do flogging well. I was more into the sensual domination but the feeling wasn't there, the aspects of domination were flogging until I asked her to dial back on the pain, then bondage, tie and tease and strapon.

Overall a waste of time and money, she's nice enough but not what I was looking for.  Also didn't seem to read my communications much.

Offline Cunning Punt

Started good with some GFE, but no mouth kissing due to a recent lip piercing..

Sorry to nit-pick but this is a contradiction in terms. The essential ingredient of GFE is not just mouth kissing but decent FK.

Did she warn you when you booked that she wasn't able to kiss?

So she didn't deliver FK or OWO, so no good for GFE lovers and is very overpriced.

So she didn't provide decent domination either, so no good for submissive punters either and is very overpriced.

For what you paid and how your review reads, this seems like a cast-iron negative to me, but your choice, of course.

Thanks for the review because I've had my eye on her as I had considered her as an alternative option.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Sorry to nit-pick but this is a contradiction in terms. The essential ingredient of GFE is not just mouth kissing but decent FK.

Did she warn you when you booked that she wasn't able to kiss?

So she didn't deliver FK or OWO, so no good for GFE lovers and is very overpriced.

So she didn't provide decent domination either, so no good for submissive punters either and is very overpriced.

For what you paid and how your review reads, this seems like a cast-iron negative to me, but your choice, of course.

Thanks for the review because I've had my eye on her as I had considered her as an alternative option.

You’ve just summarised my thoughts exactly. Hate how girls who don’t offer DFK claim to offer the ‘GFE’

She seems far too expensive for the services provided. Very generous neutral OP.

Offline Cunning Punt

Hate how girls who don’t offer DFK claim to offer the ‘GFE’

Ditto. Fucking annoys me.

In this case, it maybe that she still usually offers it and the piercing line was genuine and temporary, rather than an excuse she uses.

But I bet she didn't make this clear on her profile and warn every punter when booking her rather than when they turned up, or offer to reduce her price.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Overall a waste of time and money
Would be an instant neg just for this, My time is very precious and I wouldn't give a neutral if I wasted a day for a sub-par fuck.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Would be an instant neg just for this, My time is very precious and I wouldn't give a neutral if I wasted a day for a sub-par fuck.

This ^^^^

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
This ^^^^
It's a personal thing though, if the OP found her attractive it takes the sting out of. With a parlour girl I found very appealing I had to go with a Neg simply because I could have had a better time with someone else and got my money's worth.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's a personal thing though, if the OP found her attractive it takes the sting out of. With a parlour girl I found very appealing I had to go with a Neg simply because I could have had a better time with someone else and got my money's worth.

I've walked on much better looking lasses than this one when the service wasn't what was expected.

Ultimately we should be rating them on how they suck and fuck and NOT on how they look.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
I've walked on much better looking lasses than this one when the service wasn't what was expected.

Ultimately we should be rating them on how they suck and fuck and NOT on how they look.  :hi: :hi:
:lol: Who am I to judge I like them the size of two houses, but her black lipstick and smile reminds me a bit of Heath Legend in The Dark Knight.

Offline Cunning Punt

200 quid is more precious to me than my time!

Offline yorkieyorkie

For many of us time is money.

Offline mrfishyfoo

:lol: Who am I to judge I like them the size of two houses, but her black lipstick and smile reminds me a bit of Heath Legend in The Dark Knight.

Wide loads can suck and fuck as good the skinny ones.  :D :D

Good comparison. :lol: :lol:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
Time is a more precious commodity. Time isn't something we can get back; does anyone lie on their death bed wishing they worked more and made more money or do they wish they spent more time with their kids and wife?

Offline haggis007

+1     i travel with work a fair bit so try to organise a punt in work time , :lol: getting paid for punting :yahoo: