Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Broken condoms  (Read 3941 times)

Offline winkywanky

You need to change the condom between wanking and putting it on a ketchup bottle to stick up your ass ... :thumbsup:

This is particularly essential if you're going to put it on your fish & chips later.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

This is particularly essential if you're going to put it on your fish & chips later.
Fish and shits.

Offline freeze44

Sure...unless you like brown sauce as well as red!  :scare:  :lol:

Offline myothernameis

Surprised by the discussion as it seems to happen to me a lot. I must be doing it wrong  :unknown:

Well stop buying small sized condoms  ;)

Offline munterhunter

It's happened to me 2 or 3 times in 40 years and a couple of times it's come off without either of us realising. One or each of the above was with someone I saw regularly.Fishing the condom out was "interesting" she couldn't get it with her fingers so I had to go in and fish it out! The broken condom was due to dry humping her clit before slipping in. She was slightly stubbly which probably did the damage! One breakage was with a durex that felt very tight.
In each case I had an additional check on top of those I get done every 3 months.

Offline Home Alone

It's happened to me 2 or 3 times in 40 years and a couple of times it's come off without either of us realising. One or each of the above was with someone I saw regularly.Fishing the condom out was "interesting" she couldn't get it with her fingers so I had to go in and fish it out!The broken condom was due to dry humping her clit before slipping in. She was slightly stubbly which probably did the damage! One breakage was with a durex that felt very tight.
In each case I had an additional check on top of those I get done every 3 months.

Talk about, "A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do!" :D

[N.b: I was careful not to say, "Boldly going where no man has been before!" :D :D :D]

Well done, mh!

Offline Hongkongphooeysucks

I’ve had one split, two years ago, been punting since the late 90s. Had literally had my previous results back earlier in the week. So I thought I’d treat myself. To be fair she was okay about it. Mine split right at the moment of completion. Went back go a test two weeks later and all was okay.