Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Teen Aliya - Maidavalle NW8  (Read 5337 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Comms and notes

I called and was told to text back. Standard to a profile managed by a pimp who kept calling me “babe xx” (had to resist the urge to call him babe and sweetheart sarcastically back). This SP is part of the same cabal as the brothel in Walthamstow E17.
See here: External Link/Members Only
See my review of an SP “Ayesha” of the same cabal here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=165128.0
And the following negative review of the same SP “Ayesha” here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174189.0

(Can someone with permissions please link these two reviews as there was a change in AW username so they are not indexed together)

My experience of this Cabal (now twice) is that the girls are all young 18 - 21 and that they are British or Western born, fluent in English and that there is no bait & switch. In this sense they are reliable.

Communication was by text and quite good with a slight delay of a few minutes between texts. I was directed to the address. Texted that I had arrived and then was called by the SP in person and told how to enter. I did not have to wait.

Price £180 for one hour

Location A block of flats in Maidavalle. Not the nicest looking block. Once inside it is decorated to a high standard. The flat consists of one bedroom, bathroom and lounge. This is important because the flat had two girls in it at the time, unless booking a duo, there is a limitation if the room is already in use.

Another girl There was another girl in the flat who I can confirm is facially attractive 9/10 with a good body: External Link/Members Only I also briefly caught site of the pimp. I had no problems with this, it just tells me that the site is secure and being managed.

The Service Provider
Attractive genuine Indian girl, 9 ten facially, tight body 9/10 with firm skin, medium toned complexion with a golden/toffee coloured glow, minimal makeup (not really required), small breasts with breast buds size A, fake nails, dark green contact lenses, hair highlighted to slightly lighter shade of brown, no tattoos or distinguishing marks. Hygiene: Very good, no smells whatsoever, no scent of cigarettes or alcohol, no bitter taste of other men’s dried spit on breasts, no marks around pussy. Note: Black bin bag in the room without a proper bin, same as in the Walthamstow flat, this needs to be relocated, there were two empty baby wipes boxes and tissues/condoms inside so I do not think that it is being replaced daily either  :vomit:

The service

I had some reservations about meeting this SP due to the negative review here:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174232.0

However my experience was of a warm and friendly girl. I had already asked and been told that DFK and anal was not on offer and OWO was at discretion. I started with some massage and chatted a bit and then moved to kissing, which was not DFK but consisted of light tongue flicking and lip kissing. I then moved onto RO and all I can say in the style of King Tarzan is ”Yummy yummy yummy yum yum tasty delicious mango yum yum yum sweet mango yabba dabba doo :):):):):) aka very delicious and appeared to be genuinely enjoying herself. I then had OWO which is at her discretion (I was told that I am very clean) which was pleasant enough but whilst not actually bad wasn’t great either, which I put down to age and lack of experience. We then moved to covered sex and started in Mish. She is extremely tight. pussy grip factor 10/10 I tried to put her legs on my shoulders but it was already too tight for her. Sex was good although she has a tendency to close her eyes and contort her face and I asked her to make eye contact a few times. My plan of a work out between various positions did not come to fruition as due to her tightness and attractiveness I did not last as long as I usually do. I then went to the bathroom to clean up, fresh towel provided, and went back to the bedroom to chat and banter for a bit and did not initiate round 2. The knock on the door came on the hour.

Conclusion Nice and friendly girl with good banter, no bad attitude and no reasonable requests refused. Requires a man to take the lead. One of the sweetest tightest pussies ever experienced. Untested in doggy and CG, shows a bit of inexperience due to age (my sweet spot for confidence, experience and looks is 22 to 25). As always YMMV.

Positives 8.5/10 facial attractiveness (where 5 = average) 9/10 physical. Super tight pussy, good tasting. Good and friendly attitude.

Negatives I had been pre-warned: no DFK, some services limited, not fully independent, lack of experience due to age.

Return?: YES

Phaedrus

Looks like my review has been noticed by her or her pimp. Now her profile has been modified to say “the tightest pussy on adultwork :D :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline hb55555

Great review. Who would you say was better in terms of ass/ pussy grip factor/ service between her and Indian dipali?

Offline Sinz

Great review. Who would you say was better in terms of ass/ pussy grip factor/ service between her and Indian dipali?

How does it feel to be a leech and not contribute to the forum in over 2 years ?
« Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 02:01:21 pm by Sinz »

Offline Ozy84

Cheers for the review.

Any more info on the pimp? Asian, white, black? How did you come about seeing him?

Phaedrus

Ozy, re: the pimp, in my opinion this shouldnt be important as I don't see how the ethnicity of the pimp should affect the punt. However, I saw the pimp briefly in the hallway when crossing back from the toilet. We just gave each other a brief head nod. He's probably ethnically south asian but I cant say 100% for sure.

Phaedrus

How does it feel to be a leech and not contribute to the forum in over 2 years ?

HB5555 - Im glad that you've broken the back of your lurking and done your first post, however, I've got to defer to Sinz here who is a contributer on here who has my respect. I'm happy to help a fellow brother who gives back. This resource of UKP is only as useful as it contributers, if you could do a few honest reviews, you would have access to a great wealth of useful information and forum permissions.