Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x  (Read 4556 times)

55 review(s) for xALEKSANDRA24x (50 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline cim_lover

Been criticised before for not leaving reviews and always asking about how girls services are so I finally decided to take the plunge and leave a review.

High rise flats opposite acton station. Tesco nearby. Free Parking is available but few minutes walk but is limited. Room and shower adequate.

Fee
£100 for 1 hour

The Girl
xALEKSANDRA24x also called ola is mid 20s. body wise I would say size 8, small pert boobs, facially been discussed on previous reviews but I think shes attractive.

The booking
As soon as I walked in friendly girl with a smile. Cash given, few kisses then shes disapeared for 30 seconds to stash the cash. DFK then asked if I wanted a shower which I said yes and we had agreed before hand she will join me.
Mutual groping in the shower, slipped a finger in her pussy no objections. Back to the room passionate DFK for few minutes while I fingered her and then made her suck that same finger. She then proceeded to owo which was excellent, deep wet sloppy. Face fucking was fine. Cum in her mouth and she continued to suck. She then got up and disposed the cum in the bathroom. Come back and started kissing again and her breathe didnt taste of cum which was a relief, she used mouth wash. Bit of chit chat and then started with a blow job while I licked her out and fingered her. Once hard did doggy,  mish  and then exploded in the condom. Was cleaned up had 10minutes to spare but didnt feel rushed out. Had a shower and a kiss on the way out.

Would recommend and would go back but acton is a bit hard from east london

External Link/Members Only

Offline The_Don

Would recommend and would go back but acton is a bit hard from east london

Thanks for the review and its a bit of a trek from east London.

But I remembered on one punt with her, due to the A406 having issues. It took me a 3 hour round trip, by car  :scare:  (it's normally 40 mins each way for me).

The Girl
xALEKSANDRA24x also called ola is mid 20s. body wise I would say size 8, small pert boobs, facially been discussed on previous reviews but I think shes attractive.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 09:54:45 pm by The_Don »

Offline cim_lover

Only problem with her is you have to call early like at 9am to secure same day booking. And for us to avoid traffic punt has to end before 3pm.

Offline The_Don

Only problem with her is you have to call early like at 9am to secure same day booking. And for us to avoid traffic punt has to end before 3pm.

Yes she busy but also only works limited hours and not every day of the week, IIRC.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:27:09 pm by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

glad you enjoyed OP....I am not objective here .......but...... :kissgirl: she is a top punt.......I don't wait in line for any girl but agree she is busy...I wonder why?.. :unknown:

Offline bm_99

This one or CZECHXXSASHA,  so hard to choose

Anyone seen them both?

Offline dizietsmae

Anyone seen them both?

I have seen them both and tbh couldn't really call it between them, Ola is maybe more experienced, both love to cum if you can get them there  :drinks:

Offline dubhcarr

Anyone seen them both?

no cos czechsacha has got a bit of a rep......although history apart she is I believe sweet unless you are too regular... from past posts....out of 300 girls Ola is in the top.....1..........thanks Brian Clough.......

Offline claretandblue

Still fancy seeing this girl but I'm a right lazy bugger when it comes to leaving my zone 1 punting zone!

Offline The_Don

Anyone seen them both?

I done a negative review for CZECHXXSASHA and have no plans to return.

I've punted OLA many times.

Offline cim_lover

If you want to take the risk then try czechsacha but if you want a almost certain good and vfm session then see ola.

Offline Tony_Red

Haven't seen Aleksandra due to mixed reviews about her face + I need somewhere easy to park + she doesn't work evenings. Seen Sasha twice, but from what I have read I would recommend Aleksandra. I'd only recommend Sasha if you want a quiet (sometimes boring) sub teen. I reviewed her very positively back when she was new and fresh for a good pump and dump, but I am not revisiting.

Sounds like overall the experience will be better with Aleksandra.

Offline Silver Birch

Why does a wg with a nickname like czechxxsasha have British as her nationality?  :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline dubhcarr

Why does a wg with a nickname like czechxxsasha have British as her nationality?  :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

British Pimp??

Maybe someone knows the story...but all profiles are truthful arn't they??!!...... :bomb: :bomb:

Offline The_Don

I need somewhere easy to park + she doesn't work evenings.

Details around parking can be found in my review > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=54091.0

Yes she doesn't work late (as stated on her profile). I found booking Ola, can be tricky (only some times), if I call after mid day.

Offline Tony_Red

Cheers Don. Will get round to seeing her one day.

Offline boardyhell

9 out of 10 girl for effort and imho very attractive ,don't miss out,i normally park in the local plumbers wholesalers car park :crazy:

Offline bm_99

trying to do a google search of best place to park and how far she is and that

Should i just find acton tube station as my ref and look from there or would anyone be able to give me the postcode (If i can ask that)

Offline Blue eyed devil

It's north acton station (see her aw profile0

Offline Malvolio

She's a two minute walk (if that) from North Acton tube station.

Offline Convince Me

trying to do a google search of best place to park and how far she is and that

Should i just find acton tube station as my ref and look from there or would anyone be able to give me the postcode (If i can ask that)
A shit area for parking as it boarders a trading estate. Best bet is to park in the residents zone over the other side of the A40 & walk across. Just use Google street & look for a parking plate which will show the enforcement times. Maybe only one hour am & one hour pm.

Offline The_Don

A shit area for parking as it boarders a trading estate. Best bet is to park in the residents zone over the other side of the A40 & walk across. Just use Google street & look for a parking plate which will show the enforcement times. Maybe only one hour am & one hour pm.

External Link/Members Only
Parking zones 6 mins walk away (10-11 then 15-16, so in between or before and after is fine) Pay and display near the station

Offline boardyhell

i normally park in the local plumbers merchants car park,will post name next i visit

Offline The_Don

i normally park in the local plumbers merchants car park,will post name next i visit

I think I know this place, is it 5 mins walk away?

Offline boardyhell

yes,its on a small trading estate on the corner