Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1st Time Punt Nicolexoxo Birmingham  (Read 960 times)

XoX

Decided to see Nicolexoxo for an hour for the first time, Reviews were good/ok on here and she looked great in her photos.

Communication was easy, sorted date time, place. Given address access numbers and all, made my way in.   ;)
She answered the door looking very very hot, time and paper work out the way.. shower...
Bedroom action started with great FK strip down bed, Fk DFK touching but no fingers in. OWO Amazing.
Switched to 69 again action was very hot she tasted great and i hit her spot, lots of moans moving about and OWO was getting better, so good that CIM.
Clean up time. Asked again if needed another shower, declined moved onto back massage which was nice. Not great english so chat was slow.
Round 2. She first got the wipes out before OWO again, very good more DT action this time, on went the cover Cow Girl, Missionary, Doggie was the best, that arse. She was very tight all the way even with applying gel each time we switched position, Popped again.
Again do i need shower, wet wipes out. No problem with that keep it clean.
Small talk, found out it was her first day back in country after holiday and may only stay few more months, if anyone was thinking of trying her.
Decided Round 3. OWO again best of day. Lots of DT all areas were kissed, sucked... Great head but time ran out, sure clock started as soon as walked in.   
 Great girl, very sexy. would i go back.. maybe, Great Head!. As said english limited so few silent moments.
Would like to see Emily 19 her flatmate too.

firth

I think you are Nicolexoxo herself!

XoX

Yeah I guess with the user name I came up with, but don't think she'd be able to do a write up herself.  :P

Offline BustaNut

Shouldn't this be in the reviews section?

Offline dboy74

More like the bullshit section!

XoX

Its my first time using this forum, its been good help reading peoples comments/reviews finding the right WG's.
Next time i'll post it in that section. Cheers
Emily 19 tonight  :yahoo:

Dodo

Give us a link to keep it tidy pleeeeease oxo