Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs 5feet and under  (Read 2420 times)

farfan87

Hi I'm looking for working girls that are 5feet and under in the West Midlands area. I've been punting for a while now thought id try something new. Any help will be appreciated thanks

Offline webpunter

Hi I'm looking for working girls that are 5feet and under in the West Midlands area. I've been punting for a while now thought id try something new. Any help will be appreciated thanks
Two seems to be the most common number.  So you could definitely be trying something new  :lol:

Offline Rockhead

I saw the title of this thread and initially thought it was about WGs that had died, lol  :lol:

This lady claims to be 4ft 10... (not West Midlands area though, but I understand she has been known to visit)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

Teen Lucy External Link/Members Only is the shortest WG I have booked. 4'10''-4'11'' in person (ignore the 4'5'' on her profile!).

Offline UK_T

Teen Lucy External Link/Members Only is the shortest WG I have booked. 4'10''-4'11'' in person (ignore the 4'5'' on her profile!).

Is she still working? I aint seen her number on the profile for a while.

Online billyjo

In her interview she says her boobs are her worst feature, what are they like?

Offline Trevor12

Not sure- I haven't been back since my review, but her last login was a week ago, so she may still be working intermittently. I still have her number from December, so can PM it you if you like.

Offline Trevor12

In her interview she says her boobs are her worst feature, what are they like?

I was really impressed by her body- small frame in proportion to her height. Her boobs were small and full, but not as perky as I like. I'd agree they were her 'least good' feature. I think she has had a couple of kids (from her tattoos- no stretch-marks or saggy skin etc).

Offline Turtle Z

Or TiffanyLane though I appreciate this is a bit far to travel.

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline Trevor12

A midget!! - There's something to add to my bucket list!  :drinks:

Diehard

FFS! I was thinking about going for a punt today (not with that) but just looking at that pic has killed my libido for the day

Offline Trevor12

Just browsing, and noticed her profile says available today.

At her current rates though (£70/£90) there are much better out there. I paid £50 for 30mins when she had an offer on, which I think was fair. I wouldn't recommend her for any more than that.

Yoda69

You willing to travel to london?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Holy shit.....receives fisting! For such a small girl that's quite impressive