Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this young brunette? - Leicester  (Read 789 times)

Offline billyprof

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had a gander?
Claims to be 19
Looks decent enough and profile seems legit but im no veteran and would do with a bit of advice.
No reviews on her is making me second guess.

Offline Barry782

Offline billyprof

Ah shit..
Theres no way to change that now is there..  :dash:

Offline GingerNuts

Ah shit..
Theres no way to change that now is there..  :dash:

Moved it for you.

Online gbyld87

150 notes for an hour with an unknown Romanian.

Good luck to you!  :drinks:

All joking aside, she looks as legit as the next one, but the high price actually makes me think she's more likely to be real.  Whether I think she's worth that price given more reliable and  reviewed girls in that price range is another matter... But if you like the look of her above anyone else available I'd take a run at it for a half hour.  If it's not her in the photos you can always just leave, but I suspect it is.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 12:20:59 am by gbyld87 »

Offline billyprof

All joking aside, she looks as legit as the next one, but the high price actually makes me think she's more likely to be real.  Whether I think she's worth that price given more reliable and  reviewed girls in that price range is another matter... But if you like the look of her above anyone else available I'd take a run at it for a half hour.  If it's not her in the photos you can always just leave, but I suspect it is.

Appreciate the feedback mate.

Fair judgement tbh, if she's anything like my past romanian experiences she's probably not worth the price.
Only thing that intrigued me truly is the age.
Always been with women older than me, never been with one younger than me (I'm quite young myself).

I'll think about it mate and I'll drop the review if i do end up going.

Cheers
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 07:10:13 am by billyprof »

Online mr.bluesky

A 19 year old Romanian for £150, what could possibly go wrong   :scare: as tempting as she looks I would steer clear of this one . You can bet there will be a Sergie on the premises.
 You could always take one for the team  :unknown:
« Last Edit: July 19, 2023, 08:27:21 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline rnrn636

Photos and profile looks genuine  to me

What kind of service you get is the mystery. I have met some fantastic roms but they are usually an exception than the normal shit they deliver.

Also no kissing on the likes at 150 an hour. You would expect that as an absolute minimum at that price.