Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xEliteSexyZarahxGFEx Nottingham outcall Centre  (Read 519 times)

midlandz_boy88

Meet occurred in October,  wanted to see her as read good things, but couldnt be bothered to travel to yorkshire where she usually is. enquired about outcall and she said she can come notts, was 180ph, travel cost added.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Good comms, initial query via aw email and then text day before and day when meet was occurring.  text with room number and she text when she arrived and on way up. she did have her number up before.

city centre hotel, booked for the day. secure, all facilities really. what more do you need

Meet And Girl
Sarah arrived earlier and i let her in, greeted me with a hug and kiss, she then freshened up in bathroom. she is attractive id say, cant think of anyone who she resembles facially.  she had some nice perfume on. Body is about a size 8, slim id say, she has had a kid so ok body for that. we started by kissing, DFK was on offer but i went for FK, so lips only.  kissed and fondled each other standing up, then started stripping each other of clothes, and her lingerie. moved to the bed and more of the same. i started fingering her, she got wet pretty quickly. cock then in her mouth for some licking. and ready for sex. condom on and she went on top and pounded away and then we switched with me on top. i cummed and then cleaned up
Chatted for a bit and ready for the next round, more of the same, kissing, cock in mouth and then sex.

she then showered and left.
made good use of the hotel by shagging two girls in a day. what a horny day