Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charmaine Northampton  (Read 892 times)

Offline Bumble1234

I mentioned last week that my work colleague arranged to meet Charmaine. Reviewed on here previously. Also does a 4 hander with her daughter Louise. Advertises on H&E. Tel 07462434190. Here is D’s review as he doesn’t particularly read this site but I did ask him to give some details. Meet was 28/09 I believe:
First thing to say is that I’m pretty new to this. I was looking to find someone to meet who I could get a connection with and this certainly ticked that box. Comms via text we excellent and we had a brief chat where I found a cheeky, polite and warm lady who I was really looking forward to seeing. On the day easy to find, parking no probs and buzzed into the ground floor flat. Warm, clean and homely. Massage table set up in the lounge.
I’m early 40’s but really excited by meeting C. She describes herself as a larger build but I thought she looked great in her dress and was curvy but in my opinion certainly not large. We had a drink and then the kissing started. Really good passionate kissing. Building up to dfk as we really got going. Tastes great and we were both into each other. She invited me to unzip her dress to reveal a nice body with nice undies. We were snogging like teenagers as she started to undress me which was very sexy. So by now we were both naked and I was stroking C’s clit and she was very wet. She came on the end of my fingers and we carried on snogging. C asked if I wanted a massage but tbh I was so into what we were doing I wasn’t that bothered. We moved to the sofa and C was on her knees whilst I was spread on the sofa and she began to gently suck my cock. It’s been many a year since I have experienced this and it was great. C knew what she was doing and there was nothing plenty of eye contact and I didn’t want it to end. She moved onto the sofa with me and carried on the oral. We broke off so that I could work that clit again as I wanted to pleasure C again before my finale. She enjoyed this and showed her appreciation with some more really passionate snogging.
C asked how I would like to cum. I really wanted to cum over her tits. So C laid down and I straddled her as she expertly wanked me off. A bit of dirty talk between us was really turning me on. I couldn’t hold back and blew a big load all over Cs tits. It felt really good.
We shared a drink and I think we both wanted to carry on. But I’d been there just over the hour and I had to get back to work. We kissed and hugged and arranged to do it again soon. I felt a real connection between us and I loved it. Just what I needed. C is warm and welcoming. Very sexy and does not look her age at all. Trim body, nice tits with responsive nipples and a clean and tidy shaved pussy. Whilst I’m a novice to this, I have no desire to look elsewhere. If I lived a bit closer I’d be there all the time. As it is we have arranged the next meet and I can’t wait.

Online MajorPayne

Good review, I'm looking forward to seeing Charmaine again myself.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 11:47:25 am by MajorPayne »

Offline Bumble1234

It’s an interesting one as I worked with D until recently when I transferred to a different office. He was down on his luck and I suggested Charmaine might be just the person he would need to see to perk him up. I think I steered him well as I spoke to him last week and he emailed me the review saying what a great time he had. He seemed to think they really hit it off, but reading other reports she seems to really hit it off with everyone. Do you think a bit of FS might be on the cards MP? If so I might have to drop back to Northampton at some point soon.

Online MajorPayne

Charmaine is already spoiling us with great services; DFK, fingering, RO, OWO, CIM and swallow, at her discretion.  Plus sensual massage of course.  So far every report/review I've read gives her a strong positive and compared to some SPs reviewed on UKP she beats many of them.   However based on my conversation with Charmaine, vaginal penetration is not an option.   

I've already got a booking but the above review has made me all the more impatient.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:58:38 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline RogerBoner

I mentioned last week that my work colleague arranged to meet Charmaine. Reviewed on here previously. Also does a 4 hander with her daughter Louise. Advertises on H&E. Tel 07462434190. Here is D's review as he doesn’t particularly read this site but I did ask him to give some details. Meet was 28/09 I believe:
First thing to say is that I’m pretty new to this. I was looking to find someone to meet who I could get a connection with and this certainly ticked that box. Comms via text we excellent and we had a brief chat where I found a cheeky, polite and warm lady who I was really looking forward to seeing. On the day easy to find, parking no probs and buzzed into the ground floor flat. Warm, clean and homely. Massage table set up in the lounge.
I’m early 40’s but really excited by meeting C. She describes herself as a larger build but I thought she looked great in her dress and was curvy but in my opinion certainly not large. We had a drink and then the kissing started. Really good passionate kissing. Building up to dfk as we really got going. Tastes great and we were both into each other. She invited me to unzip her dress to reveal a nice body with nice undies. We were snogging like teenagers as she started to undress me which was very sexy. So by now we were both naked and I was stroking C’s clit and she was very wet. She came on the end of my fingers and we carried on snogging. C asked if I wanted a massage but tbh I was so into what we were doing I wasn’t that bothered. We moved to the sofa and C was on her knees whilst I was spread on the sofa and she began to gently suck my cock. It’s been many a year since I have experienced this and it was great. C knew what she was doing and there was nothing plenty of eye contact and I didn’t want it to end. She moved onto the sofa with me and carried on the oral. We broke off so that I could work that clit again as I wanted to pleasure C again before my finale. She enjoyed this and showed her appreciation with some more really passionate snogging.
C asked how I would like to cum. I really wanted to cum over her tits. So C laid down and I straddled her as she expertly wanked me off. A bit of dirty talk between us was really turning me on. I couldn’t hold back and blew a big load all over Cs tits. It felt really good.
We shared a drink and I think we both wanted to carry on. But I’d been there just over the hour and I had to get back to work. We kissed and hugged and arranged to do it again soon. I felt a real connection between us and I loved it. Just what I needed. C is warm and welcoming. Very sexy and does not look her age at all. Trim body, nice tits with responsive nipples and a clean and tidy shaved pussy. Whilst I’m a novice to this, I have no desire to look elsewhere. If I lived a bit closer I’d be there all the time. As it is we have arranged the next meet and I can’t wait.

Sorry, but are we allowed to post reviews based on the experience of a non UKP friend? 

Online MajorPayne

Sorry, but are we allowed to post reviews based on the experience of a non UKP friend?
Up to the Admin to judge.  Personally I don't have an issue with it.

Offline shiptonlad

Can’t find her advert on Henaturist. Any idea what her work patterns are?

Online MajorPayne

Can’t find her advert on Henaturist. Any idea what her work patterns are?
Charmaine is retired so just send her a text and arrange a mutually agreeable time. I've found her to be flexible.

Offline Yoda71

Just to add my pennies worth to the mix - I too have met with Charmaine ( see my review ) and had a wonderful time with her

Like MP, I would suggest that there would not be FS on offer, but she does offer OWO, RO and a cracking massage to boot, and when I went it was £60 for an hour - fantastic value from a lovely lady

The next time I am in Northampton I shall certainly be giving her a look up

All the best

L