Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubbles Nottingham  (Read 2457 times)

Offline 1989andallthat

Not going to go into great deal of detail about the punt as this was fine good massage and good hand relief but I've gone negative for other reasons firstly there is a obvious smackhead working as the maid which made me uneasy from the start secondly the room was filthy towels on floor used bags of coke on the chair not good there was a crossover with a other punter on the way out and to top it all off I was walked in on mid massage now for 45 quid it wasn't a bad massage at all but this place has gone rite down hill and I won't be returning

Offline Cookieguy

Offline RogerBoner

There aren't many facts in this review. Maybe it's a work of fiction. What is an obvious smackhead and how do you know what was in the plaggy bags in the room dressed up like a sleazy set?
Can Bubbles really be this bad?

streetfighter1975

Really can't see the staff, customers or management of a long established place letting this happen. A bit unfair for a negative as no girl was mentioned. Best to report to the owner.  Not in anyway being a white night here..but I've been many times and never had a problem.

Offline 1989andallthat

Feel I need to reply the service of Zoe was a good service good massage and hand relief for 45 pound but facts are facts in my opinion the room was shabby towels on the floor used bags of cocaine on the chair not good enough and I'm sorry but I think no punter should ever cross on the stairs with another which happend this could lead to all sorts of shit imo and regarding the maid smackhead in reflection may be a hard description but she was either pissed or of her head and I don't exspect this in anywhere I'd be refused entry if I was in this state so don't expect to encounter it reviewed a negative stand by it

Offline Itsnotshy

Punters meeting now and then is almost impossible to avoid in a parlour unless you have cubby holes to hide them in.
In my experience if when entering you make it clear to the girls you do not wish to see or be seen by another punter I'm sure they will try their best.
Had someone walk in mid hand job myself years ago at bubbles in Derby, we all just looked at each other, he said sorry, left, and we got on with it.
Accidents will happen.
You're right about Zoe, one of the best girls there always have a good time when I see her.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 07:06:17 pm by Itsnotshy »

Offline asslover

Is this the same Zoe that used to work at the Derby branch?

Tall, butch looking lass with blonde hair? She is awful, always spoke to me rudely because I never booked her than tried to ban me for drinking water from a glass she claimed was her own. She is quite evidently a drug user. Her mate informed everyone at the Derby branch that she left as she had been caught by the jobcentre for benefit fraud  :D says it all really.

Offline Steely Dan

Site Rules
- Reviews
 Only sex workers can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency / establishment / brothel.

So this is a review of Zoe? Ok if someone edit the subject to reflect this?