Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ways to make an anonymous bank a/c payment to a wg?  (Read 3858 times)

Offline somethingrandom

There is a deal I would like to make with a former WG but she is insisting on a bank payment.

This is fine with me, but I need an anonymous method where my name does not appear on the transfer.
I.e. she never sees my real name.

Due to new rules, I can't pay cash into her account.
I can't use PayPal (permanent ban) and I won't do a BT so I am kind of stuck.

I looked at Western Union transfers, I assume all that will say is WU and a refference I choose.

Does that sound sensible and are there any other options?

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 12:06:24 am by somethingrandom »

Offline somethingrandom

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, that looks interesting but she won't want a prepaid card. It actually has to be a payment into her bank account.

I can't just give her cash either as there is no branch of her bank in the town she lives and she does not want to travel to pay it in.

Offline Winker121

I couldn't be arsed with all the hassle. If the bitch didn't want cash I would just forget about her. Easily done!

Offline somethingrandom

It is not for a run of the mill punt....
In fact it's an absolute bargain in exchange for helping her settle some debt.

Oh, and she's not a bitch either, or is that just a friendly greeting you like to use?

wonko88

As far as I know there are no options, the aim of the anti money laundering laws over the last decade or so has been to prevent exactly what you want to do.

Either it's a scam or she wants your name, and bank details, for some reason, or she doesn't want to deal with you and is making payment as difficult as possible, so it's your 'fault' for unreasonably wanting to preserve some limited amount of anonymity.

I'd move on if I was you. She's being too awkward. Plenty of SPs take cash.

ETA - the whole absolute bargain thing you've just posted, red flag, especially combined with the bank transfer. To me anyway.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:13:57 am by wonko88 »

Offline Winker121

It is not for a run of the mill punt....
In fact it's an absolute bargain in exchange for helping her settle some debt.

Oh, and she's not a bitch either, or is that just a friendly greeting you like to use?
Now it sounds like a variation of the old story of just needing helped out financially.                             More than a friendly greeting it's a display of affection from me.

Offline somethingrandom

She knows I won't do it unless it's anonymous.

I trust her, and even if she did not follow through on her promises, it's an amount I am happy to loose.

To be honest I would happily pay it in cash for nothing in return, just as a gesture if charity,  it's not an amount I would
think twice on loosing.

I was hoping there may be a solution  as I am not trying to hide the transaction from the authorities or banking system.
I just want to have a transfer with no name reference.

Offline somethingrandom

I can't send a payment to myself with WU otherwise I would experiment with it.

Offline cunnyhunt

I trust her,

No you do not

if you trusted her this wouldn't matter.

SlamBoy

She knows I won't do it unless it's anonymous.

I trust her, and even if she did not follow through on her promises, it's an amount I am happy to loose.

To be honest I would happily pay it in cash for nothing in return, just as a gesture if charity,  it's not an amount I would
think twice on loosing.

I was hoping there may be a solution  as I am not trying to hide the transaction from the authorities or banking system.

I tell you what - given your charitable nature - could you please send me £600? I need to pay off a debt that I was left with by someone else (i.e. it wasn't even my fault). I've never been in trouble with the law. Never done anything illegal. I've worked hard all my life. I've always paid taxes. I've always given 10% of my earnings to charity. I even give four hours of my time every week to coach football to a team of disadvantaged kids. I'm a much more worthy cause than a WG. So - how about it? Help a guy out will you.

Offline somethingrandom

Now it sounds like a variation of the old story of just needing helped out financially.                             More than a friendly greeting it's a display of affection from me.

To add some backstory... She started working as desperate to clear some debt, I was her first customer and she enjoyed it, after that it went rapidly downhill and she stopped in a few days deciding she could not face any more strangers.

Everything since was entirely prompted by me, weeks after she stopped I messaged to see how she was, had a bit of free phone/message sex and then some fuckbuddy fun.
As I was no longer a paying customer, I asked if she was ok financially and it transpires she still has a small debt to deal with.
Cash is no use so I said I would try to arrange a transfer.

The only other option is her to order a paying in book but that will take a while and she is a little disorganized.

Offline somethingrandom

No you do not

if you trusted her this wouldn't matter.

Fair point. Mea culpa.

I trust her that she is not trying to fleece me, but I don't yet trust her enough to know she wont turn into a bunny boiler...

SlamBoy

. . . Cash is no use so I said I would try to arrange a transfer.

:dash:

The only other option is her to order a paying in book but that will take a while and she is a little disorganized.

Well if she really needs it to pay off a debt, and it is actually important to her, she can get herself organised.

There is something about this that doesn't sound right to me . . .

Offline cunnyhunt

If you want to help her, get the details and Pay the debt directly.

Offline somethingrandom

I tell you what - given your charitable nature - could you please send me £600? I need to pay off a debt that I was left with by someone else (i.e. it wasn't even my fault). I've never been in trouble with the law. Never done anything illegal. I've worked hard all my life. I've always paid taxes. I've always given 10% of my earnings to charity. I even give four hours of my time every week to coach football to a team of disadvantaged kids. I'm a much more worthy cause than a WG. So - how about it? Help a guy out will you.

From reading your reviews you seem a reasonably well balanced guy, no major character flaws, so maybe I will consider it. I will let you know when I have a spare £600 kicking around. :drinks:

SlamBoy

From reading your reviews you seem a reasonably well balanced guy, no major character flaws, so maybe I will consider it. I will let you know when I have a spare £600 kicking around. :drinks:

Thanks!  :thumbsup:

wonko88

+1

Offline somethingrandom

I have asked. I thought that would be a good way as well. Her paperwork is chaotic, that's why she only wants BT, everything in one place.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:37:47 am by somethingrandom »

Offline Winker121

I can't send a payment to myself with WU otherwise I would experiment with it.

What about a Postal Order?

SlamBoy

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
To add some backstory... She started working as desperate to clear some debt, I was her first customer and she enjoyed it, after that it went rapidly downhill and she stopped in a few days deciding she could not face any more strangers.

Everything since was entirely prompted by me, weeks after she stopped I messaged to see how she was, had a bit of free phone/message sex and then some fuckbuddy fun.
As I was no longer a paying customer, I asked if she was ok financially and it transpires she still has a small debt to deal with.
Cash is no use so I said I would try to arrange a transfer.

I've heard it all now, cash no good??? Why can't you give her cash and she takes it to her bank and pays it in. She can pay a few 100's in without hassle.

Personally I think you're being taken for a mug.

Offline somethingrandom

Postal order, bank draft etc still involve traveling to a branch to pay it in, and only she can do it so that's the same issue as cash really.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Postal order, bank draft etc still involve traveling to a branch to pay it in, and only she can do it so that's the same issue as cash really.

Take her to the bank with the cash, she walks in and pays it in.    :dash:

Offline somethingrandom

Her nearest bank branch is miles away.
I could offer to drive her but I am looking for a simple solution..... It may be that there is none.

Offline somethingrandom

It will take at least 2.5 hours out of my day just to drive her to the bank and back

Offline somethingrandom

She lives in the arse end of nowhere..

Offline jedi master

Sounds like EAS to me and the wg will just be a scammer, if you end up giving her money she will just ask for more.

I would strongly advice against it IMO. :bomb:

JM

Offline somethingrandom

So since I have thought of all these other options before... Any ideas that match the requirements I outlined in my opening post?

Offline Waterhouse

Like someone else already mentioned, if you trust her completely, then what's the big deal over making a simple bank transfer and sharing your name!  I'm assuming you must know her real name if she's suggested this method already.

Offline somethingrandom

Sounds like EAS to me and the wg will just be a scammer, if you end up giving her money she will just ask for more.

JM

If it's EAS it's on her part
 If she asks for more I can just say no. After all, she won't know my name so can't blackmail me or anything.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:50:02 am by somethingrandom »

Offline somethingrandom

Like someone else already mentioned, if you trust her completely, then what's the big deal over making a simple bank transfer and sharing your name!  I'm assuming you must know her real name if she's suggested this method already.

Yes, I know her name, kids names, family, address, bank etc.
I am even friends using my Facebook account so she can see the contents I follow.

I would prefer not to tell her mine though.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:48:58 am by somethingrandom »

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Her nearest bank branch is miles away.
I could offer to drive her but I am looking for a simple solution..... It may be that there is none.

Due to new rules, I can't pay cash into her account.
That indicates it's only those rules that's stopping you from going to her bank, otherwise you would've said it was too far away.

I think she's the one looking for a simple solution and it looks like she's found one.

Offline Waterhouse

I am even friends using my Facebook account so she can see the contents I follow.

Give her cash then and offer to drive her to and from the bank, or splash out on an Uber for her.

Offline somethingrandom

That indicates it's only those rules that's stopping you from going to her bank, otherwise you would've said it was too far away.

I think she's the one looking for a simple solution and it looks like she's found one.

Tha bank is too far from her, not too far from me.

I have already tried paying in cash at a branch of her bank that is very close to where I live (she lives in the sticks, not me) but I can't without a paying in slip.

Offline jeanphillipe

Ok this is illegal and I'm not going to show you how do your own research.

Buy a fake ID and make a bank account with one that is online only e.g. mondo.

If you need a fake address there a few ways around this too .

Offline somethingrandom

Give her cash then and offer to drive her to and from the bank, or splash out on an Uber for her.

Like I said... It's a 2.5 hour round trip.

Actually probably worse.
An hour from mine to hers, 45 mins each way to the bank, 15 minutes waiting then an hour back to mine.
3h:45m....
Without so much as a fuck or a cuppa

I suppose I could make a day of it and combine it with a bit of lunch and a trip somewhere.

I like spending the odd hour with her, not sure about a day yet. I have other things to do with my free time
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:58:09 am by somethingrandom »

Offline Waterhouse

JM

Just because someone is looking to give another person a "leg up" or help them out in some way, it doesn't mean that EAS is involved, just that maybe they're simply looking to offer some innocent support.

Offline somethingrandom

That should have said fakebook... It's not an account in my name.

Offline bhudda

:dash:

Well if she really needs it to pay off a debt, and it is actually important to her, she can get herself organised.

There is something about this that doesn't sound right to me . . .

+100000000000000

Offline CheeseBoard

Only EAS would make someone jump through so many hoops.
Miles away from the bank, doesnt want cash, paperwork is disorganised. Gave up as a few days later as she couldn't face it (this could be credible but then she starting shagging her first punter for free).

Listen to yourself

Ridiculous  :dash:

Offline somethingrandom

Only EAS would make someone jump through so many hoops.
Miles away from the bank, doesnt want cash, paperwork is disorganised. Gave up as a few days later as she couldn't face it (this could be credible but then she starting shagging her first punter for free).

Listen to yourself

Ridiculous  :dash:

Have you actually read my OP?

The point is I don't want to jump through hoops.

I am looking for a simple, easy method of transfer that does not show my name. I should be able accomplish this sitting on my sofa with a few clicks.

Can you recommend any suitable discreet methods?

Do you have any experience of Wester Union, TransferWise etc type of money transfers to bank accounts?

If I can't find a way, then I am actually not that bothered, but if there is a way and it helps me continue to see her for free /very little, then I am interested in hearing.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 02:50:02 am by somethingrandom »

Offline somethingrandom

Trust me,  I know what EAS is thanks, I have suffered from it before, once quite spectacularly.

This is not one of those times.

You can carry on trying to diagnose me, I don't give a shit.

I don't particularly fancy her, but she is quite interesting because she is very interested in doing some things I have never really tried, so it might be a good way to try some new experiences

Offline CheeseBoard

Have you actually read my OP?

The point is I don't want to jump through hoops.

I am looking for a simple, easy method of transfer that does not show my name. I should be able accomplish this sitting on my sofa with a few clicks.

Can you recommend any suitable discreet methods?

Do you have any experience of Wester Union, TransferWise etc type of money transfers to bank accounts?

If I can't find a way, then I am actually not that bothered, but if there is a way and it helps me continue to see her for free /very little, then I am interested in hearing.

The trouble you are going through trying to find an option means you are already jumping through hoops.  A lot of them.

Get the name of the creditor, her reference number and pay it over the phone.  I can't see a way of using a banking facility legally to obscure your name.

If she doesnt want cash and would rather have the debt (if given the choice), more fool her
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 03:08:23 am by CheeseBoard »

Offline somethingrandom

External Link/Members Only

From what I can see, there is no option to use it to draw money down into a bank account.

Offline mradventures

bitcoin and similar perhaps?

or she pay in cash at a post office.

or give her cash then tell her to give it to a friend who then does a bank transfer back to her

i think western union, worldremit show as that on bank statement, but ive only sent, never recieved

Offline fisherofsouls

I still don't get why cash isn't OK, but anyway..

Assuming you just want privacy, rather than hiding this from the auhthorities:

* Ask her to tell you her Paypal email
* Create a new Gmail account e.g. joe.bloggs@gmail.com
* Create a new PayPal account using joe.bloggs@gmail.com
* From your personal Paypal, pay joe.bloggs@gmail.com £600 or whatever the amount is
* From the joe.bloggs@gmail.com Paypal, pay the WG

As far as she can see joe.bloggs@gmail.com has paid her £600 and there's no way for her to get to your personal details...

Offline PevertedThoughts

Bitcoin or Amazon vouchers from a new account?

Alternatively if she opens up a Etsy/EBay account, you may be able to buy something from her listed for that value for the transfer . 

Offline Home Alone

Unusually for me  - I'm normally very fluffy  - I'm firmly in the sceptic camp on this one. It feels like every time one of us offers a suggestion to resolve this issue, the OP comes out with a reason why it can't/won't work.

If the OP and the girl he saw got on so well, I'd think she'd be worth a one-off 2 1//2 hour journey to get this money problem sorted once and for all.