Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The aftermath  (Read 6447 times)

dilettante

No, unless I am missing a trick, all we can do is view the gents feedback left by SP's and then click through to each SP's feedback to see what was left by the gent.

I am not sure if it is just those who message me, but I often find that a gent may have 20 feedback but have only left 10 (Not that I pay much attention to FB, just I am nosey). I have no idea how much of that is down to not giving a damn about the feedback system or a sign that they are not happy with 50% of punts.
Thanks - same as what we (punters) can do then. 

If we have had a booking confirmed it continually prompts us to leave feedback until fulfilled in some way; don't know whether it's the same for SPs, but personally most WGsI've left (good) FB for need to be asked to return it and even then one still didn't bother!

hollysbeenabadgirl

If we have had a booking confirmed it continually prompts us to leave feedback until fulfilled in some way; don't know whether it's the same for SPs, but personally most WGsI've left (good) FB for need to be asked to return it and even then one still didn't bother!

We will get promoted if we sign in via an email link after a booking to confirm, if not it is down to us to remember that we have them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

On the main emails and bookings page, If you tick "Do not prompt me to leave ratings or feedback", this prevents the constant pop-up of the feedback reminders everytime you log in.