Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2014 Resolution  (Read 1267 times)

Offline what-a man

I have been in this game for 4+ years and I have learnt a lot. I can spot the aw scammers from a mile away and it comes with experience. Last night I was thinking to myself we see these ladies in good faith and i assume all of us on here go with the correct fee but yet as soon as they stash the money away some of these WGs change into something else and dont deliver on services advertised or agreed before the meet. I am sure most of us who are in employment work really hard for our money and get to put up with a lot of shit. If we do not pay them the correct fee, there is no way they would allow us to touch them. IMHO, this is not on.

Sooo for this year I have made the following resolutions and I intend to stick by them as I have resolved scam or rip off merchants wont get my hard earned any longer.

1. Only see Well reviewed WGs even if they cost a few pounds over my limit of 120 but not more than 150( this should include all my likes with no extras).
2. Only see WGs who do the services I like.
3. No more 60-70/hr WGs even though its possible you can find a gem in this range but most of them are hit and miss. Will set my   lower limit at £80/hr but they must be well reviewed.

These are my resolutions for this year. Please feel free to post about yours.

Roland D Hay

Well reviewed where though? You can take all good AW reviews and feedback with a pinch of salt. I tend to trust most reviews on here but there simply aren't enough.

Offline what-a man

I believe if a WG is good, there will be a review of her somewhere other than Adultwork. Its all about research.

jimbobwood

I think £60-70 should be your 1/2 hour rate. I find I can get the job done in 30 mins and this can reduce the cost. Most of my punts will be 30mins this year and have the odd special punt every few months that are 1hr plus.

Offline what-a man

I think £60-70 should be your 1/2 hour rate. I find I can get the job done in 30 mins and this can reduce the cost. Most of my punts will be 30mins this year and have the odd special punt every few months that are 1hr plus.

60-70 is an ok rate for half hour.

Offline wristjob

3. No more 60-70/hr WGs even though its possible you can find a gem in this range but most of them are hit and miss. Will set my   lower limit at £80/hr but they must be well reviewed.

Where I used to live there were a lot of girls in this range who were ok. I recently moved and didn't have so positive results. Partly after discussing it on this forum I decided I would switch to 30 min punts, maybe have a similar budget but better quality girls (in every sense). Net effect is more enjoyable punts with very sexy girls as opposed to something that was very unfulfilling. I think many EE girls are gorgeous but really the lack of communication does detract.

I think you are going on the right lines. Not necessarily with your specifics, more with the idea of kicking out the types of punts that don't work for you and looking for different things.

Offline LanceVance

That all seems reasonable. I have £80-£120/ph range that I always stick to and I only go for WG's who have multiple ratings (it varies as I go with my gut but 4 is usually the absolute lowest I will go and I usually go for ones that have much more than that). The term 'reassuringly expensive' comes to mind when I go searching. I also only go for those who show their face in their profile. It gives me greater reassurance that they won't be a bait and switch.

MissSparkle

1. To do loads of squats so I can cow-girl for extended periods.
2. To drink loads of water so my skin stays silky smooth.
3. To learn how to squirt.
4. To not fall in love with any punter
5. To continue to provide exceedingly good vfm.