Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage places in Birmingham  (Read 830 times)

Offline sky1234

:hi:
 I'm looking for a place that's reasonably priced and preferably has young girls that aren't Asian as I'd like something different than the usual :D

I'm sure there's some out there but I can't seem to think of any right now, anyone know of any?

Thanks

Westney

I discreetly followed a couple of young women from the Co-Op in Stirchley to At Your Service, opposite the Black Horse on the Pershore Road. They looked reasonably 'tarty', perhaps Eastern European, but nice looking. They were buying milk, tea and coffee for the long day ahead. Last time I visited the punt was cheap, thirty quid at the door and for the room, but you won't get much change from £60 if you want a good 'service'.

Offline sky1234

I discreetly followed a couple of young women from the Co-Op in Stirchley to At Your Service, opposite the Black Horse on the Pershore Road. They looked reasonably 'tarty', perhaps Eastern European, but nice looking. They were buying milk, tea and coffee for the long day ahead. Last time I visited the punt was cheap, thirty quid at the door and for the room, but you won't get much change from £60 if you want a good 'service'.

Thanks for the reply but I'm also looking for a good massage too!
 :D :lol:

Offline oldmanking

You might find trying one of the many Chinese Massage places cited in the Reviews section a good place to start?  Unless you're from that part of Asia too? Some of the girls in them aren't that 'Chinese' in any case... lol.  But you get a massage & B2B/HE.

But if you want sex too, then best try AW...?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 04:40:18 am by oldmanking »

Offline sky1234

You might find trying one of the many Chinese Massage places cited in the Reviews section a good place to start?  Unless you're from that part of Asia too? Some of the girls in them aren't that 'Chinese' in any case... lol.  But you get a massage & B2B/HE.

But if you want sex too, then best try AW...?

Thanks for the reply but no I'm not Asian lmao. Just looking for a place that does a good massage which isn't Asian (as I just want to try something different) and it doesn't have to include sex.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Do you mean the British Oak?