Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena's adventure  (Read 1079 times)

Offline anotherwoody69

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

I wasn't sure about dropping this comment in, and I don't think it should be in the review section, but reading some threads recently I thought it worth mentioning.

Emailed this lady last week interested in one of her massages. However I do like the option, where its provided, of upping the service to cover everything she offers, which in this case would include oral and full sex.
Said I'd like to book 90 minutes and confirmed in the email I was happy to give the full 90 minute rate but was prepared to see how we progressed.
So, a nice polite email looking for the massage mainly but offering full price to have the option of full service.

I made one mistake, typed £240 for 90 minutes instead of £250.

Then, a day or so later, I get a very haughty and shitty email back saying she charges £250, not the £240 on my email, and because I tried to offer her lower not prepared to see me.
Its at this point I think, shit...dropped a mistake, so email her back to clarify my mistake and I wouldn't really offer a "lets see what happens" appointment and offer her ten quid less than full rates. That would be stupid and not worth the bother, WTF chips ten quid on a £250 appointment. No reply and deleted.

I also have a lot of excellent AW feedback, all say pretty much the same......nice guy, beautiful hotels, great dinner dates etc. So not the feedback from a cheap charlie half hour discount seeker.

So, a word of warning on this one.
Obviously, and reading the profile again it does come over, very highly opinionated and not really prepared to listen or have the common decency to read somebodies reply on the back of polite emails.
"Stuck up" my mother would have said.

I know she's well reviewed here, and am prepared to be smashed all over the boards, but felt it worth mentioning.....

Offline lewishamguy

Just for a £10 difference she ignored you and never replied, that's a very piss poor attitude. :thumbsdown: Bear in mind she used to be £130/hr a few years back.  :wacko:

hsn23

Not worth it mate. Count yourself lucky that it didn't work out. If she couldn't be understanding of that, and let's not forget it is a substantial amount - you weren't exactly rinsing a cheap WG to begin with, then you can only imagine her uppitiness and displeasure if something minor were to go wrong during the actual punt. Piss poor.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:56:23 am by hsn23 »

hsn23

Sorry, can an admin delete this, connection error meant a double post.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 10:55:54 am by hsn23 »

Offline getin

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

I wasn't sure about dropping this comment in, and I don't think it should be in the review section, but reading some threads recently I thought it worth mentioning.

Emailed this lady last week interested in one of her massages. However I do like the option, where its provided, of upping the service to cover everything she offers, which in this case would include oral and full sex.
Said I'd like to book 90 minutes and confirmed in the email I was happy to give the full 90 minute rate but was prepared to see how we progressed.
So, a nice polite email looking for the massage mainly but offering full price to have the option of full service.

I made one mistake, typed £240 for 90 minutes instead of £250.

Then, a day or so later, I get a very haughty and shitty email back saying she charges £250, not the £240 on my email, and because I tried to offer her lower not prepared to see me.
Its at this point I think, shit...dropped a mistake, so email her back to clarify my mistake and I wouldn't really offer a "lets see what happens" appointment and offer her ten quid less than full rates. That would be stupid and not worth the bother, WTF chips ten quid on a £250 appointment. No reply and deleted.

I also have a lot of excellent AW feedback, all say pretty much the same......nice guy, beautiful hotels, great dinner dates etc. So not the feedback from a cheap charlie half hour discount seeker.

So, a word of warning on this one.
Obviously, and reading the profile again it does come over, very highly opinionated and not really prepared to listen or have the common decency to read somebodies reply on the back of polite emails.
"Stuck up" my mother would have said.

I know she's well reviewed here, and am prepared to be smashed all over the boards, but felt it worth mentioning.....

SERIOUS attitude,looks like you dodged a bullet!

Offline Lucky Luke 70

Sorry to hear your poor experience. Perhaps some kind of misunderstanding ?
I met Helena last summer (a review was made) and I have not seen any sign of aggressiveness or whatsoever. She was very quiet, calm.

Offline anotherwoody69

It was a misunderstanding, I typed the wrong number....

But, given polite emails and quality feedback and the fact I put £240 instead of £250 (simple error, we all make them) you would think most people would say something like ".....its £250 don't forget" and wait to see how the response came in.

Instead she sends a haughty email, which when you read, and I mean really read, the profile kind of fits in as the tone of her profile comes over very high and mighty.
She may well be a nice person, unfortunately I'll never know, but for me a little manners and less presumption that the punter is a discount seeking charlie would have been a better approach.

Ultimately its her loss.
I'm more into massage these days, I like the "will she won't she" element as well as full service providers who can really massage and if I feel like it offer fingering and oral. I very rarely take up the penetration offer. I often work 10 minutes from her location, she could have had a regular client dropping £500 a month for probably just a massage and oral.

Instead I saw one of my small circle of SA girls for dinner, and a BJ, and saved myself £100  :cool:

Offline shagbambi

Hi OP.  Sorry to hear you entered the wrong amount. For future reference just enter the time and the type of meet you would like, incall or outcall, and the correct price appears in the box.  Magic.

Offline BillGoldberg

SERIOUS attitude,looks like you dodged a bullet!

Sounds like a complete bitch  :wackogirl:

Money well saved for someone more deserving

hsn23

She may well be a nice person...

A nice person would be more understanding in my books  :rolleyes: