Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angela Big Ass - Streatham  (Read 2907 times)

carlsen

External Link/Members Only

I saw Angela a few months ago in Streatham. I was a little wary because of her mixed reviews but, I have to say, I had a good time. Maybe it's the reduced expectations and the cheap rate but at any rate I got on well with her and really enjoyed her phat derriere.

She has a gorgeous face and body. Holding her big beautiful arse whilst she rode me felt unreal. I normally like to give oral and kiss but the booty was enough to compensate, at least at that price. Afterwards we talked quite  a bit. She seems pretty cool. She is clearly in love with her boyfriend- hence why she doesn't allow more intimate acts like oral and kissing. It's a shame but I respect her decision. Obviously if she charged £100+ then this would be poor vfm but she's pretty upfront about her restrictions and £80 per hour is not excessive given her super hot body. I know many on here would disagree but that's my opinion.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Imo if she loved her boyfriend she would get a job stacking shelves in asda. When I hear shit like they wnt kiss or have oral done on them as they save that for their partners that makes me  :sarcastic:

Offline MP778

Thanks a lot for the review.  Is she really 4'11 as per the profile?

Offline pumps

Thanks a lot for the review.  Is she really 4'11 as per the profile?

Naah she is taller  5"2+

As for loving her bf that's probably true as she has his face tattooed on her right shoulder which is off putting especially as she's built for doggy.

I always thought she didn't like people going down on her because she hardly washed her Nick nacks   :sarcastic:

Offline MP778

Naah she is taller  5"2+

As for loving her bf that's probably true as she has his face tattooed on her right shoulder which is off putting especially as she's built for doggy.

I always thought she didn't like people going down on her because she hardly washed her Nick nacks   :sarcastic:

Thanks for the info, I remember reading about hygiene issues before.  She's a bit of a trek for me but will keep in mind.   How hot would it be if she really was under 5 foot though, love me a short girl

Offline pumps

Thanks for the info, I remember reading about hygiene issues before.  She's a bit of a trek for me but will keep in mind.   How hot would it be if she really was under 5 foot though, love me a short girl

Same.

not really come across any girls under 5foot with mega butts though :-/

Offline MP778

Same.

not really come across any girls under 5foot with mega butts though :-/

that's the holy grail for me, i guess the shorter they are the less likely to have a mega booty (or that its natural)

Offline pumps

that's the holy grail for me, i guess the shorter they are the less likely to have a mega booty (or that its natural)

I don't know if you've seen this girl before but for her size 5ft (could be shorter I cant remember exactly) her arse is extremely impressive, barefoot its round and sticks out abit.

Hard to tell in the photos, but I was very surprised when I saw her. She sticks out in my mind because as you say the shorter they are the less like they are to have ass.

Not in london atm as touring.

Offline MP778

I don't know if you've seen this girl before but for her size 5ft (could be shorter I cant remember exactly) her arse is extremely impressive, barefoot its round and sticks out abit.

Hard to tell in the photos, but I was very surprised when I saw her. She sticks out in my mind because as you say the shorter they are the less like they are to have ass.

Not in london atm as touring.

thanks a lot i'll save her in highlights for when she comes back into london then    :hi:   from the profile looks like it'll be a bunch of extra charges.  i'll look into it

carlsen

Naah she is taller  5"2+

I'd agree with this. the massive tattoo  and the fact that she talked about him all the time. Also she is short but not quite under 5 foot.

CaptainRoscoe

I saw her years ago before her embargos on negros. Very attractive with no hygiene issues then. She allowed kissing even though she initially said she doesn't (boyfriend bollocks). Seems like I'm
Not missing out on much now.

It's like I saw Elvis before he became a coked up has been.

I guess my old review of her is now redundant.

Offline DubCee

This one has now lifted the embargo on blacks and dropped her rates as well lol. Dusty phone syndrome must have definitely kicked in! Can anyone confirm her nick nack is now pristine?

This one has now lifted the embargo on blacks and dropped her rates as well lol. Dusty phone syndrome must have definitely kicked in! Can anyone confirm her nick nack is now pristine?

Seems she's also changed nationality she's hungarian now  :dash: her new pics dnt look as good as her old ones did. I highly doubt the embargo has been lifted she probably edited her profile and forgot to add that line back in

Offline pumps

It has not been dropped.

She just asksyour nationality during the phone call....

Offline pumps

Seems she's also changed nationality she's hungarian now  :dash: her new pics dnt look as good as her old ones did. I highly doubt the embargo has been lifted she probably edited her profile and forgot to add that line back in

Iirc she has always been down as Hungarian. Father is Romanian  and she used to smell like one too...soo same difference I guess lool

Iirc she has always been down as Hungarian. Father is Romanian  and she used to smell like one too...soo same difference I guess lool

:lol:

Offline DubCee

That made me laugh out loud. No wasting time on this one then. Thanks for the heads up Pumps and BM! Bullet nicely dodged. :D