Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any Delicious Girl (Cricklewood Brothel)  (Read 553 times)

tristen92

External Link/Members Only

Near the Barclays Bank on the broadway. Met by a cute maid who was, ironically, more appealing than this girl.

The girl looked little like the heavily photoshopped picture and her ass was flabby and large rather than rounded.

No Owo no kissing and insisted on switching positions every minute - she didn't seem comfortable. The girl also used every time wasting technique in the book to avoid intimacy...including giving me a hug at one point. It was horrendous and I advise you pick another girl at this brothel...probably the maid.

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only

Near the Barclays Bank on the broadway. Met by a cute maid who was, ironically, more appealing than this girl.

The girl looked little like the heavily photoshopped picture and her ass was flabby and large rather than rounded.

No Owo no kissing and insisted on switching positions every minute - she didn't seem comfortable. The girl also used every time wasting technique in the book to avoid intimacy...including giving me a hug at one point. It was horrendous and I advise you pick another girl at this brothel...probably the maid.

Thanks for the review. Shame it sucked, but you saved me some cash and diesel.