Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CockWorshipPrincess - Hidden AdultWork feedback  (Read 1926 times)

Offline babs

Hi. I was planning on seeing CockWorshipPrincess this weekend, having been planning to do so for a while. She has 100% feedback on AW, but for some reason she recently blocked it. Any thoughts? I'm starting to wonder if something dodgy is going on.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline FCB

Hi. I was planning on seeing CockWorshipPrincess this weekend, having been planning to do so for a while. She has 100% feedback on AW, but for some reason she recently blocked it. Any thoughts? I'm starting to wonder if something dodgy is going on.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Polite, well spoken and a love for worshiping cock orally.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:36:38 am by FCB »

Offline FCB

Obviously someone must have left her bad feedback hence she blocking access to it.
As I'm sure you're aware most punters are reluctant to leave negative ratings or bad feedback for fear WG will retaliate with a negative rating, so you can bet the punter must have been really pissed off about something.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 02:50:35 am by FCB »

Offline gash bash

She doesn't have any -ve ratings, 67 positive and 2 neutral.

Offline The Vicar of Dibley

She doesn't have any -ve ratings, 67 positive and 2 neutral.

Maybe the feedback is posted as positive but the actual comments written are negative. No way of knowing really. In the past I have had her on a hot list hoping at some point she starts to offer in calls. I seem to recall reading her feedback when it was viewable and there was nothing to cause me undue concern....But having never seen her myself who knows.
OP...up to you.

Offline Eddie Chapman

She use to list bareback as a preference. I'd hazard a guess some feedback may allude to that. I wanted to book her myself but the bareback 'like' stopped that in its tracked.

Offline Silver Birch

It's possible that a recent reviewer included something too personal (could be about her identity or perhaps services provided that she doesn't want made public) or too revealing about her location. Might have hidden it until she can get AW to remove it. Who knows  :unknown: