Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular or a newbie?  (Read 754 times)

Offline itk

I have the afternoon free and I'm torn between seeing a WG who I've seen twice before and gives a great service, or chance it and see a different WG who I haven't yet seen. The regular who is just 3 miles from me is the easy option as its five minutes down the road and I know what to expect, or do I drive over an hour to a new punt and chance it being crap? The new punt is EE and my experience of those is nothing but poor.

Offline AnthG

Avoid the EE. Is really all I would suggest.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Aspen

In that situation I'd stick with the regular every time, especially compared to an EE.

I wonder why you feel you need advice though. I've seen better trolls.

Offline shagbambi

If the EE girl is reviewed positively on UKP I would give her a try.  I have had loads of great punts with EE girls and variety is a good thing.

Offline brightperv

Better the Devil you Know! But then again variety is the spice of life.

3sum?

Not very helpful i know

Offline RedKettle

any of us that have been punting a while make that decision most times.  We will have all had good punts and therefore could go back for more or could go onto new pastures.

for me it depends on the mood on the day - or whether one of the potentials on my HL has really caught my attention!!

there is a extra thrill with a new girl, but with a good regular the experience usually gets better with more visits.

Offline SamLP

The majority of my punts are with EE girls and the vast majority of those punts were positive. I have stopped TOFTT with Romanians as I've had the most negatives with them and generally avoid them now unless they are well reviewed or come recommended. Most Hungarians I've seen offer a good and reliable service. Polish girls are my favourites at the moment, very good looking and also offer a good and reliable service. Always confirm services when you book and reconfirm them before handing over any money to the girl. I've walked away several times when suddenly what was on offer becomes extra or a service they don't offer.

So depending on your feeling I see no harm in trying a new girl if you've checked her profile and can't see the telltale signs of a bad punt, phoned her, confirmed services and got a general vibe from the call. After all, a large part of the excitement of a punt is trying something new and not knowing what to expect and when the girl is good you leave on a high knowing you took that punt.

Your regular could be a back up plan if seeing the new girl doesn't work out for whatever reason.

Offline NightKid

Try getting through comms first. More often than not, I find the bad'uns usually falter at that and the good'uns start showing their signs there.

Offline cueball

I like a new face to be honest, I do return to a couple of lasses that give a great service. I don't do EE though