Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unexpected couple of free hrs London/Cambridge- choices, choices!  (Read 1640 times)

Offline od13218

Well it's a great dilemma to have- unexpectedly free, time to kill in London and/or Cambridge...balls badly in need of emptying, trouble is I'm buggered if I can decide what kind of mood I'm in!
1. Soho- quite fancy Sabrina if she is at 8 Greek st for great service with plenty of curves. Cheap and will be a good fuck
2. Yuki in Cambridge- have already set this up but now I have more time I'm wondering. External Link/Members Only No reviews but fancied a bit of Asian, need a massage and thought it might be worth a £60 gamble...
3. (Look away now if you're squeamish!) Some dominant TS action (foible of mine that I need to indulge from time to time). Either this one:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Or possibly this one: External Link/Members Only
Or something else entirely...any recent hot tips, gents?

Either way, review coming soon :)
Doug

Offline jsparky

2. Yuki in Cambridge- have already set this up but now I have more time I'm wondering. External Link/Members Only No reviews but fancied a bit of Asian, need a massage and thought it might be worth a £60 gamble...

You'll be lucky to meet the girl in photo, if you 'tineyes' her images, you'll find out she is a model in china.

Offline od13218

You'll be lucky to meet the girl in photo, if you 'tineyes' her images, you'll find out she is a model in china.
Thanks- I went down the TS route in the end and saw Patricia (have reviewed for those who like that kind of thing). I did wonder about the photo but lazily didn't check it out!
Cheers
Doug