Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: rate increase etiquette?  (Read 885 times)

Offline Bilbao

Gents advice please....

been conversing with a WG via AW over past month or so re 2hr outcall to my hotel when I am on a trip @ 250hr per her AW rate.

Last week we set a date for 19th, and asked me to confirm with a booking the day before - i followed up email exchange with txt conversation - all good natured.

Today I looked on her profile and the rate has gone up by 20 for the 2hr meet.

What is the form here? - I've dropped her a polite note saying I'd noticed the rate has gone up and  I want to be clear on the day and not be embarrassed by having wrong donation prepared  and to tell me if I should pay 250 or 270.

did I follow the norm?

I'm inclined to not go thru with it if she asks for the new rate, i know its only a small amount more, but it is getting a bit high for me, there is a principle i think and I normally set a top of 250 for 2 hrs....
 :hi:

Offline PLeisure

If you've placed a booking via AW then that's the confirmed rate. All the same, may be a good idea to drop her a friendly note, observing the hike and asking her to recognise that as the agreed sum. Should be fine - let us know...
Enjoy  :drinks:

[edit: Apologies, just re-read your opening post and she's asked you to place the booking the day before. In which case, her response to your message should clarify]
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:41:34 pm by PLeisure »

Offline Malvolio

If you've spent a month setting the whole thing up expecting to pay £250, that's what you should pay.

Offline shagbambi

I always use a booking slip on AW as I book ahead, often a few weeks.  The booking slip acts as a contract with the price set for the booked period.  As a point of principal I do not pay new rates if both parties have agreed to the booking.  That said I have never had a problem with a girl demanding the new rate.

Offline Roth

That's an 8% pay rise she's awarded herself. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Unless she agrees the original rate I'd look elsewhere.  :hi:

Offline Bilbao

That's an 8% pay rise she's awarded herself. :wackogirl: :wackogirl:  Unless she agrees the original rate I'd look elsewhere.  :hi:

I'm not familiar with a booking slip? I've used the booking system but haven't seen that term?

Offline PLeisure

I'm not familiar with a booking slip? I've used the booking system but haven't seen that term?
shag means the AW online booking form

Offline Marmalade

I've experienced this two or three times with prossies. Whether or not the increase is 'reasonable' it strikes me as unfair trading practice and that in itself rather puts me off the prossie. I've cancelled one or two otherwise excellent prospects or semi regulars over fairly nominal increases when they failed to respect the rate at which I understood the booking to have been made, whether or not there was an AW 'slip'. The AW booking does give a bit of leverage as you should get a confirmation of price, which you can hold up, but it's still up to her if she wants to be a cunt. Adultwork are not exactly going to 'take her to court'.

Regarding the OP instance it sounds an outrageous fee anyway, but that's besides the point.

Offline Marmalade

How about a link to the little overpriced wee shite?

driver00189

How about a link to the little overpriced wee shite?

Whos the lady in ur pic please?

Offline Marmalade

Whos the lady in ur pic please?

You've asked that about ten fucking times.  :diablo: :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Offline Sonny Crockett

I agree with what was said above!! :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

You've been negotiation on £250. Day before price increase is sharp practice if she enforces it. I'd be inclined to tell her to F Off. You've book 2 hours. She should be satisfied for £500. If not shes being very greedy.

Offline Bilbao

thanks guys, you've re-enforced my thoughts. I'll pay 250 for the 2hrs, but walk if she asks for 270.

I know we dont have an actual booking yet - only date and time set and to be confirmed with a booking on the day, BUT inmy mind it was agreed verbally at the old rate.

cheers

Offline NelsonH

It's a woman not a limited company.

Just ring her up and say "are you looking for £250 or £270".

Then say yes or no as required.

vt

It's a woman not a limited company.

Just ring her up and say "are you looking for £250 or £270".

Then say yes or no as required.

But if you do get put through to the CEO of the PLC, tell her to sack her overpaid Marketing Consultant!  :lol:

Offline hantshagger

But if you do get put through to the CEO of the PLC, tell her to sack her overpaid Marketing Consultant!  :lol:

or alternatively fuck her overpaid marketing consultant  :lol:

I've had the OP's scenario before, and usually in my experience , the WG is reasonable, and will honour the earlier figure, ie. for the particular meet that is already planned. 
Possibly not all WG's though, so always best to ask about the rate, and 'walk' if you consider necessary.

Offline smiths

Gents advice please....

been conversing with a WG via AW over past month or so re 2hr outcall to my hotel when I am on a trip @ 250hr per her AW rate.

Last week we set a date for 19th, and asked me to confirm with a booking the day before - i followed up email exchange with txt conversation - all good natured.

Today I looked on her profile and the rate has gone up by 20 for the 2hr meet.

What is the form here? - I've dropped her a polite note saying I'd noticed the rate has gone up and  I want to be clear on the day and not be embarrassed by having wrong donation prepared  and to tell me if I should pay 250 or 270.

did I follow the norm?

I'm inclined to not go thru with it if she asks for the new rate, i know its only a small amount more, but it is getting a bit high for me, there is a principle i think and I normally set a top of 250 for 2 hrs....

Firstly its NOT a donation, you presumably want sexual contact with this WG so its paid sex with you getting sexual contact in exchange for your cash.

Secondly if she is any good she should agree for you to pay at the rate agreed, but some if not many WGs are greedy cunts so she might try to sting you for the extra £20, if you have her number my advice is ring her and check for certain.

Offline Marmalade

I've had both. A prossie that says yes, of course I'll give you the rate as it was when you booked, makes me warm to her not only on price but as someone with decency. One that says she has lots of bookings and take it or leave strikes me not only as unethical but probably intending to give a rather mechanical service.

The most annoying is when she deletes her profile inbetween you making the booking and arriving. That happened to me last week as I checked on the way to see her. I double-checked that I had all the prices written down accurately. Fortunately she didn't change the price, but she did something worse IMO, she changed what was included. If I'd had a screenshot on my phone I would have challenged more stridently, but as it was it merely resulted in arguments half way thru the punt. (I found the screenshot later, too late.)

Offline Roth

thanks guys, you've re-enforced my thoughts. I'll pay 250 for the 2hrs, but walk if she asks for 270.

I know we dont have an actual booking yet - only date and time set and to be confirmed with a booking on the day, BUT inmy mind it was agreed verbally at the old rate.

cheers

Bit difficult to walk if an outcall. :unknown:  Best to sort out before she turns up.  :unknown: