Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: blacklisted girl 2nd chance???  (Read 1402 times)

jaltec

Im about 80% sure I just came across a blacklisted broad who has an active AW profile with fresh positive feedback.she appears to be offering massage and HR only (I belive she offered a different service before ) I havent mentioned the link becasue im unsure (maybe she has learnt her lesson and started shooting straight) .

its fairly obvious that most of them  just change names and continue to advertise.
whats the verdict fellas? :hi:

Offline maxxblue

It's hard to say if we don't know the individual you are referring to, so it would be useful to give the link. That way UKP punters may be able to provide feedback on this girl.

Just because fresh feedback appears on AW doesn't make it genuine feedback.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Im about 80% sure I just came across a blacklisted broad who has an active AW profile with fresh positive feedback.she appears to be offering massage and HR only (I belive she offered a different service before ) I havent mentioned the link becasue im unsure (maybe she has learnt her lesson and started shooting straight) .

its fairly obvious that most of them  just change names and continue to advertise.

If you're asking for an opinion on the blacklisted one then I've no idea without a link. If you're asking for agreement on your last statement then I agree they do change their names and carry on, some that have been caught stealing and robbing carry on without even changing their names.

That's what the blacklist's for and generally if one on that list is found to be using a different name it's brought to members attention.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Surely it depends on why she was blacklisted?  If it was for theft, she has to repay the money first.

The only blacklisted thief that I would consider seeing is Melissa Blake - because she has at least made some effort to work off her debt. Even then, I'd like confirmation that she's still doing that.

yorkshire123

Verdict of what?

Without a link its a pointless exercise but I will play anyway....

Would I see a blacklisted (UKP) prossie who may have turned over a new leaf?

Blackmail = no
Murder = no
Thieves = no
Outing = no
Threats & Abuse = no
Revenge & Malicious allegations = no
Criminal convictions = no

Or if the question was

Should I post a link to a profile that I think belongs to a blacklisted prossie? = yes

Offline AnthG

My advice is read through the topic and see what she did. Personally speaking, my stance on the blacklist is.

Those listed in the following I would never see;
Revenge & Malicious allegations
Threats & Abuse
Outing

But those listed in:
Thieves
Blackmail

I would consider seeing as long as no second parties were concerned. And no violence or threats of it.

As in for example. I would possibly consider seeing Raunchy Riah, which is a girl who it seems lifted cash from a guys wallet, stole a guys mobile phone during an overnighter and took her friends car without getting permission.

I would just be major preparing in advance of the booking to prevent all of that occuring to me.

However girls like Harriet North East where she allows punters to turn up for a booking, and then her boyfriends walks in the room and tell the guy to get out. And thus she effectively gets the money without doing nothing. I would never book someone who does that.

Both are thieves, but both are different types in my personal eyes.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Sureshot

Both are thieves, but both are different types in my personal eyes.

Personally, i disagree. A thief is a thief is a scum bag.

No prostitute is worth taking these sort of risks for.

Offline madeinwales56

Pointless thread without a link ...

Offline Silver Birch

Verdict of what?

Without a link its a pointless exercise but I will play anyway....

Would I see a blacklisted (UKP) prossie who may have turned over a new leaf?

Blackmail = no
Murder = no
Thieves = no
Outing = no
Threats & Abuse = no
Revenge & Malicious allegations = no
Criminal convictions = no

Or if the question was

Should I post a link to a profile that I think belongs to a blacklisted prossie? = yes

:D :D :D Spot on  :thumbsup:

jaltec

based on what i read she is a conniving cunt.
My concern however was this
a.Im only 80% thats her.
b.she was about 20 years old (now probably 22). At the time she probably was new to the game and fresh out of her parents house .still trying  to figure out how the world works.
If she has sorted herself out (hopefully a little more wiser) i wouldnt necessarily want to be the thorn in her shoe to make a living.

Here is the link of her suspected new profile.
punjabiprincess (blacklist)
External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

based on what i read she is a conniving cunt.
My concern however was this
a.Im only 80% thats her.
b.she was about 20 years old (now probably 22). At the time she probably was new to the game and fresh out of her parents house .still trying  to figure out how the world works.
If she has sorted herself out (hopefully a little more wiser) i wouldnt necessarily want to be the thorn in her shoe to make a living.

Here is the link of her suspected new profile.
punjabiprincess (blacklist)

Possibly is her if you look at the Don's post on the original review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=45267.msg596062#msg596062) & compare it with the new profile layout & group
(tidy link to new profile  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only)

Sorry to her this, doesn't sound good.

Her whole group looks in-active:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but to add her profile speak volumes:

Hidden Image/Members Only