Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'kin how much ?  (Read 1451 times)

Offline IAMBATMAN

fuck me sideways thats alotta zeros for a 15 mins quicky

Andre 3000

I see she's in Dubai. But I doubt even those guys would be interested in her, another delusional WG.

And she only has 5 feedbacks

Stealthshagger

Jimmybob

Rough polish bird with a big wig collection and an empty purse.

Siadwel

Works out to £179.955984  so she'll probably round it up to £179.96, but never has the 4p change so £180 really.

For fifteen minutes.

Yeah, that'll be fucking right, luv.

Stealthshagger

£584 per hour. Fair enough, she does have a picture.

Not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Those rates would be UAE Dirhams -------------- however that means her one hour rate would be £539.

Sounds crazy I know but I saw a documentary on TV tonight about a Dubai hotel that has rooms for £10,000.    :scare:

Siadwel

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

You got no idea... It's all exchanged in Camels out there  :wacko:

SirFrank

Hahahahaha - please my fucking sides can't take it. Don't know what the laws are out in Dubai but I imagine you'd get 1000 lashes for paying for tang.

Another little known fact is that Dubai don't screen the Flintsones but Abu Dhabi do

Stealthshagger

I imagine you'd get 1000 lashes for paying for tang.

She will charge an arm and a leg extra per lash. Or is that just Saudi arabian law that takes an arm or a leg?

Offline Herges Adventures

I see one of the feedback comments outlines 'the pictures don't do her justice'... so why pay out that wedge in the first place??? :dash:

Ben4454

Was gonna say - shes only a tenner for a overnight

Offline nigel4498

Her price is quoted as Emirati Dirhams, worth about 18 pence

spkmstr48

Those rates would be UAE Dirhams -------------- however that means her one hour rate would be £539.

Sounds crazy I know but I saw a documentary on TV tonight about a Dubai hotel that has rooms for £10,000.    :scare:

Yes saw it, great British designed building let down by crass bad taste on the inside!