Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone remember a lovely slim, blonde bulgarian milf - Lina/Melina  (Read 835 times)

Offline Faz

She is pretty and she lives in a ground floor flat and has a little dog (jack russell i think) she is fit and does massage for £70.00 and some times she uses a massager wand. If anyone remembers pls advise.

Online WARSZAWA16

Moved to Regional Discussion as not a review.

Offline LLPunting

Where in the country?
Which decade?
Don't think Bulgarian's like Jack Russells are you sure?

Offline Faz

Hi sorry if wrong thread, I believe her name lina or melina, she was pretty and she was slim and fit. I'm sure she said she was Bulgarian. Short bobbed blonde hair may be coloured blonde. English well spoken and it was a flat of old street. She did the massage in a tunic and was really nice. I say she had a little dog but she would not let him in the massage room. Hope that helps. Thanks

Offline Faz

No joy then, I use to see her before the lock down may be last time was beginning of 2020. Old Street walk towards the argos and just pass it the flats at the back.

Offline Liverpool

No joy then, I use to see her before the lock down may be last time was beginning of 2020. Old Street walk towards the argos and just pass it the flats at the back.

If only you'd reviewed her at the time with a link in your review.....

Offline Faz

I know I am sorry, I should have done that. I do believe someone did review her pre covid that's the reason I went. I am sorry and now will be kicking myself.