Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy Tiff - Barbican - Last-minute CIM didn’t rescued a point  (Read 1455 times)

holland

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Girl: good looking young polish girl. Pretty innocent face. She is curvy  but she doesn’t have a great bum. Best features are her big soft boobs.  Her pussy is rather small and her labia is almost non-existent. Not my type.

Attitude: smiley throughout the punt she is totally passive and passionless. :thumbsdown:

Service:
We started with OWO – very good – passionate deep with good tongue movment.
dfk - neutral – not very deep and discontinued.
Ro- negative- attempted but quickly aborted as she had white discharges coming out her pussy :vomit:
Fucking –  was fucking terrible– She prevented the full penetration and she refused doggy.  :angry: She complained about my size however she never really attempted to take it all.
I started with missionary but she pushed me back with her legs. It was very annoying.
I decided then to switch to cowgirl which was very dull with just a third of my cock inside. On the positive side, in that position, i could at least suck and play with her boobs.
After 15 20 minutes of that shit she reminded me that i had just 5 minutes left.  2 minutes later i asked her to suck my cock to finish. Fair to say she gave me a very good cim. She kept sucking till my cock was almost soft. This was the best i could get from her. A last minute stunner which didn’t rescued her from a very negative judgement thought. :thumbsdown:

If she can’t get a cock she should change her job. End of the story.  :angry:

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:26:18 am by holland »

Offline Fully Sated

holland

Sorry to hear about your poor punt, I was tempted to see her in the past. I hope that your next one is a good one.
Thank you very much Fully Sated :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers holland. Tiff had been a plan B/C box that I'd been meaning to tick for a couple of years, but was getting the sense that her service was diminishing over time. The box is now deleted.

holland

Cheers holland. Tiff had been a plan B/C box that I'd been meaning to tick for a couple of years, but was getting the sense that her service was diminishing over time. The box is now deleted.
Cheers Fuzzyduck. :hi:
I was thinking the same but i was tempted by her boobs and i tried my luck.
She is well jaded, not fit for purpouse. She sucks well thought. She should reduce her rates and stick to blow jobs.
She even asked half way through if we could do blow job only.  :dash: :dash: she can't take it any more :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 08:58:04 am by holland »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Cheers Fuzzyduck. :hi:
I was thinking the same but i was tempted by her boobs and i tried my luck.
She is well jaded, not fit for purpouse. She sucks well thought. She should reduce her rates and stick to blow jobs.
She even asked half way through if we could do blow job only.  :dash: :dash: she can't take it any more :thumbsdown:

Or maybe she's sore or got an infection? Nice.
I'd be tempted by a 15 min blow and go, but not on the menu.

holland

Or maybe she's sore or got an infection? Nice.
I'd be tempted by a 15 min blow and go, but not on the menu.
I don't think so.
I read after i met her :dash: that she done that before to other punters.
I would go back for a blowjob but no fucking way at £80 per 30 min.

Online tergil

Thanks for the info holland I have removed her from the list

Type_O_Negative

OP - are you going to visit your local Gum Clinic?

holland

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 12:11:32 pm by holland »

Type_O_Negative

Should I? :scare: why?

Well this white discharge from her pussy? It would put me off.

holland

Well this white discharge from her pussy? It would put me off.
Good point.
I hope i didn't catch anything for fuck sake.
She shouldn't work with discharges :thumbsdown:

holland

Thanks for the info holland I have removed her from the list
:hi:

holland

« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:55:42 pm by holland »

holland

She disappeared since my review.  :sarcastic:
The power of Uk Punting :thumbsup:

mrhappypants

She disappeared since my review.  :sarcastic:
The power of Uk Punting :thumbsup: