Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KASANDRA QUEEN LOVER - Tooting Broadway  (Read 716 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7586323) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline luminovae

AW: External Link/Members Only

Date: March 2024

Comms: Meet arranged over phone, spoke more than enough English to be able to arrange everything

Services: OW, PS, Doggy, Missionary

Price: £70 for half an hour, didn't inquire as to whether there were any extras on offer

Was lead to a very clean apartment and quickly got to business. Started with quite a brief and aggressive OW where she did a bit of deepthroating before quickly moving onto some doggy. She's a lot shorter than the pictures in the profile would make it out to be so for anyone expecting a massive arse it's not there it was rather shapely and firm in a good way.

I was encouraged to pound away; one of my pet peeves with some meets is when an SP will limit/restrict movement awkwardly which instantly kills a boner but she was the exact opposite, allowing me to try to my heart's content to pound away. There were some fake moans when we proceeded to mish but even that was better than usual in that her accompanying actions, i.e. embracing and neck kissing matched the "performance" she was putting on.

Moved back to doggy until completion and I felt entirely satisfied. Outside of that she matches her pictures well, facially looks between mid to late 30's and didn't seem to have any obvious enhancements.

If I were to point out any complaints is that I would've preferred a bit longer on the OW, it couldn't have been more than a minute before she moved onto the main event. Facially, she matches the images on AW to a reasonable extent.

All in all, I would definitely classify this as a positive, her demeanour and attitude matched her enthusiasm and energy from start to finish which made it a welcome break from my previous experiences.

Hidden Image/Members Only