Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chacha Ts Derby....  (Read 1378 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6641010) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline NervousJ

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins...

Comms were fairly decent, bit slow, but generally ok. it's the usual Burger Shack block of flats, which i find quite handy with a carpark across the road.

buzzed in and was met by this extremely tall chacha... first impressions were ok, but not wow... she hadnt put any makeup on, facially i think she's extremely pretty, very feminine. but she's tall and quite broad. without makeup, slightly masculine body wise i thought, no fat and nice little bolt ons which looked quite good. again she was just dressed in a little tshirt not particular sexy..

monies exchanged amd we cuddled both naked on the bed, light kissing which only continued as light kissing because my beard was itchy... bit of suck of them old tits amd i worked my way down, nice cock , decent enough size, i managed to get hard but she said she had already cum earlier... ow then on me which was ok, bit more cuddling and kissing before she spread the legs and a cushion was placed to guide me in. now im  quite a big chap down there, and her ass hole is fucking tiny and tight as fuck. i literally couldn't ram it in. it just wouldn't go... bit disappointing. i was hard but it wouldnt fit... :unknown:

back to ow and then removed the rubber and wanked to completion. cleaned up and on my way.

just didn't really click and not much effort i thought. oh well...
« Last Edit: October 08, 2023, 02:55:03 pm by NervousJ »