Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gloryholes in Birmingham  (Read 27468 times)

Offline SeekingSensuality

This is probably completely off-topic and not something this forum deals with but hey, who else can I ask? :P

I've always been curious whether these gloryholes really exist in the UK and whether there are any locations in and around Birmingham where they can be found?

As I write this, I realise it's probably a very risky thing to get involved with but I can't help but be intrigued!

tvc15

little tingles in Stoke has one :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

It's a little way to travel for me but certainly looks interesting.

Has anyone ever visited or know of any closer to Birmingham?

Thanks by the way, don't know how you find this stuff!

Offline Stapler

I meant the picture of the director! You never know who is behind the hole!

...S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

That's true but in a way that doesn't matter as long as it's a female and she knows what she is doing!

Some of the girls listed there do seem almost too good to be true though.

Offline Riyjay13

So - I tried the Gloryhole at little Tingles a couple of weeks ago. It's definitely a young lady down there - I knew because she told me it'd be another tenner if I wanted to cum in her mouth before she started sucking.

Top class blow job but it wasn't anywhere near as much fun as watching a hot girl look you in the eye with your dick in her mouth.

I went again this week and tried out the full personal service. I'd definitely recommend. It's an interesting place, quite discreet and all the girls available introduced themselves and offered themselves for me to choose one. Frankly, they were all pretty hot. My experience of Stoke is that it's a very friendly place and the girls were no different. The lady I had was excellent. I'll be going again when I next pass by - it's only 5 minutes off the M6.

broksonic

I meant the picture of the director! You never know who is behind the hole!

...S....

It could even be a bloke behind the hole   :vomit:   

nwbrfc

The lady I had was excellent. I'll be going again when I next pass by - it's only 5 minutes off the M6.

Who was the girl? I've always loved Tingles, but don't get up that way very often.

Offline davidgood

This is probably completely off-topic and not something this forum deals with but hey, who else can I ask? :P

I've always been curious whether these gloryholes really exist in the UK and whether there are any locations in and around Birmingham where they can be found?

As I write this, I realise it's probably a very risky thing to get involved with but I can't help but be intrigued!
There are glory holes in the upstairs play area at the Retro in Walsall.

Regards,

davidgood

Marcuz90

Offline dboy74

Any holes in Birmingham

Plenty - Bordesley, Handsworth, Sparkhill  :)

vw

Plenty - Bordesley, Handsworth, Sparkhill  :)
Anywhere on the 71 bus route

Offline Juankerr

vw

There's a shithole called St Andrews  :vomit:
How far is that from vile park ?

Offline Juankerr

How far is that from vile park ?
A billion miles in every sense  :) But you wont find any glory at either  :scare:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:35:03 pm by Juankerr »

vw

A billion miles in every sense  :) But you wont find any glory at either  :scare:
No guts no glory hole

Hidden Image/Members Only