Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Massage Hanley/Newcastle/Crewe  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Hi,
Having been put off by high Thai prices, I fancy getting a B2B from one of the Chinese Venues in Newcastle or Hanley. Crewe at a push.

C'mon fellas...
Those places seem to seldom get reviewed, maybe because of the constant rotation of staff.

Does anyone have anything recent to report?
Such as, is Michelle still stuck at Bridge st*? Anyone know who's at George St*? What about the place in Picadilly Hanley? Still fresh young hotties? And what about Grace's place on cheapside? Did she ever get an assistant or have a shower installed?

Any other Chinese places opened?

I'm asking about the Chinese places for now, not the Thai ones.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 11:06:48 am by Hugger-Mugger »

Online simonargos

i have been very wary of putting reviews on the Thai / Chinese massage shops Stoke and Crewe areas.

The reason being is that sometimes i find that once the girls get to know you, which can be difficult in itself with the Chinese girls who move around a lot, most will offer more services, but if they get found out they are in big trouble with the shop owners.

So i wouldn't want to put anything on here that will bring the girl's trouble, but also very aware that intel needs to be shared for all our benefit.

Short of time right now but i will post some helpfull info - will complete this tomorrow

Srida Tunstall - shop owner is a ladyboy , if that's your thing but i've steered clear, 2nd girl is ok, but not a looker,does great massage / body to body  sensible cost

Oasis Spa - Newcastle - 1 very fit girl there with insane charges for extras, others not fit , charge less but still too much , massages ok

Crystal spa - Newcastle  girls not great when i visited, everything seems to be on offer at insane prices

Chinese place on Bridge street nr Crystal Spa - ran a mile when offered everything BB ! Couldn't get out of there quick enough

more later

Offline Hugger-Mugger

i have been very wary of putting reviews on the Thai / Chinese massage shops Stoke and Crewe areas.
The reason being is that sometimes i find that once the girls get to know you, which can be difficult in itself with the Chinese girls who move around a lot, most will offer more services, but if they get found out they are in big trouble with the shop owners.
I'm open to Private messages. There might be a case for some out of thread info sharing. But unsure what the moderators would think of that
So i wouldn't want to put anything on here that will bring the girl's trouble, but also very aware that intel needs to be shared for all our benefit.

Short of time right now but i will post some helpfull info - will complete this tomorrow

Srida Tunstall - shop owner is a ladyboy , if that's your thing but i've steered clear, 2nd girl is ok, but not a looker,does great massage / body to body  sensible cost

Oasis Spa - Newcastle - 1 very fit girl there with insane charges for extras, others not fit , charge less but still too much , massages ok

Crystal spa - Newcastle  girls not great when i visited, everything seems to be on offer at insane prices

Chinese place on Bridge street nr Crystal Spa - ran a mile when offered everything BB ! Couldn't get out of there quick enough

more later
EEK.
I believe you about the BB. Had one girl almost tried to pull me in BB and I was only having B2B. Took will power which others may lack. Others have mentioned it too.

Offline Itsonlyme

I’d go to Imassageu in Newcastle they have a structured price list but will negotiate although they deny it. If you want Thai there is a touring Thai place in Newcastle a review has been done I think

Online simonargos

Sorry for not finishing the post off yesterday - continued

Somlee - Chesterton, gorgeous girl working from her home, very pro massage, legit although does do prostate massage !

Oriental Lily - Newcastle, varies greatly depending on the girl, everything available again depending on the girl

Nampuu - Newcastle, again very variable, services ranging from everything to legit and prices all over the place depending on the girl

imassageu - Newcastle, unpredictable opening times, always fantastic service, lovely girl / girls expensive but you get what you pay for here

Royal Orchid - Newcastle, some nice girls, usually very good massage. HE only as far as i know

Offline scouting

Great input simonargus, thanks.

Do I understand correct that Somlee in Chesterton is happy to stick her finger up your bum but not pull your cock?

Online Jasonk71

Somlee - Chesterton, gorgeous girl working from her home, very pro massage, legit although does do prostate massage !

Oriental Lily - Newcastle, varies greatly depending on the girl, everything available again depending on the girl

Nampuu - Newcastle, again very variable, services ranging from everything to legit and prices all over the place depending on the girl

imassageu - Newcastle, unpredictable opening times, always fantastic service, lovely girl / girls expensive but you get what you pay for here

Royal Orchid - Newcastle, some nice girls, usually very good massage. HE only as far as i know

Helen at OL is always excellent

Online simonargos

In reply to Scouting

Yes believe it or not that's the way it is !

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Helen at OL is always excellent
Maybe you guys can just flag up who's there when you visit. No need to get them in trouble by listing what they did (Not that I think the owners mind), I'm hoping to get Helen or Emma, Had Cherry/Kelly so far.

Shout out to the new place on Piccadilly Hanley. Hot young girls rotated, acceptable VFM.

Online Jasonk71

Has anybody got a link for Piccadilly, Hanley

Offline Generalstockinghead

Ever considered the Chinese massage in Shelton on VS. 30 mins 60 and you can have massage with HE or a massage and FS all in.  Massage can be very hit and miss but always had a good time there.  New girl every Monday is a bit shit though

Offline Hugger-Mugger

Ever considered the Chinese massage in Shelton on VS. 30 mins 60 and you can have massage with HE or a massage and FS all in.  Massage can be very hit and miss but always had a good time there.  New girl every Monday is a bit shit though
Thanks.
Yes. It's on my list. Can someone confirm that £100 gets FS and OWO? or OW
And is it on a proper massage table with hole, or what?

Offline ilovitbig

It's not a proper massage place, although you can get a massage that's not the reason you're there. Normally £60.00 for 30 mins, £10.00 for OWO as an extra., all done on a bed.

Offline scouting

It's not a proper massage place, although you can get a massage that's not the reason you're there. Normally £60.00 for 30 mins, £10.00 for OWO as an extra., all done on a bed.

Is this the place?  External Link/Members Only

Offline Hugger-Mugger

It's not a proper massage place, although you can get a massage that's not the reason you're there....., all done on a bed.
Exactly. It's a knocking shop pure and simple.

Offline Fac51

Cheers fella  :thumbsup: great Intel

Where in Newcastle is Imassageu ??  :unknown:

Online simonargos

this was last year, Hickman Street, very close to bridge street, not sure if it has moved as it doesn't seem open very often

Offline spiralnotebook

I got a headache trying to figure out what she charges for what and for how long on her AW page  :blush:

Offline Tony Mac

Great input simonargus, thanks.

Do I understand correct that Somlee in Chesterton is happy to stick her finger up your bum but not pull your cock?
Not true but it’s a question of how much you are prepared to pay her.

Offline Andywb

Can you provide more details (a review even)?

Offline Andywb

Somlee also has a shop in Otley that appears legit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348687.msg3605467#msg3605467

Offline Chris1990mcr

Somlee also has a shop in Otley that appears legit
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=348687.msg3605467#msg3605467

I think with Somlee depends on if shes in a relationship at that particular time tbh given a conversation with her recently.

Offline Compact92

I may get some shit but it’s expected as I ain’t been punting for a while but I have been just looking. Sorry to all and I’m working now so will be able get back in it. I saw Somlee a few times. Gave a good massage, did try a few times get a bit more than the prostate, I’m sure I did tell this but not sure. Got told you get more at a hotel called Britannia in manchester. I went back again and she gave me a prostrate and then gave me like a massage to my cock. She really tried make it feel like a massage. I got hard as fuck. She carried on stroking long and slow, she convinced herself it was professional and to a tiny tiny point. If you were not after a h.e. She will probably convince you it’s a medical professional massage. I came after a few tugs faster as I softly helped her move up and down with her hands faster. She did flinch and tried get out the way of the spurt. Laughed or giggled embarrassed. (For me I think) she proper believes it’s legit. I may go back soon and see how it goes. I think last time I reviewed her Was a while back. Hope I have done this properly on here.