Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Walk in parlours near New Street, Birmingham  (Read 3105 times)

Offline l1mpd1ck

I've tried (and reviewed):

Harmony
Color & Beauty
Orange
JK Massage

..are there any others within a 5/10 minute walk from New Street.  I need ones that don't need advance booking as when I'm here iti is always unplanned

Offline garfield

Erotic studios a good 10 minutes from new street if you walk fast

External Link/Members Only

Offline l1mpd1ck

Thanks
Should have said massage places

Offline fredhiggins

External Link/Members Only
You'll be fit for nothing if you walk it in 10 minutes.

Offline Spurt

You'll be fit for nothing if you walk it in 10 minutes.

Too right unless you are an athlete at the games, certainly beats my personal best.

Offline Brumish

The station Street exit is your best bet... apparently there's a massage place next to a Chinese restaurant there. Had an enquiry point me there a few months back

Offline l1mpd1ck

The station Street exit is your best bet... apparently there's a massage place next to a Chinese restaurant there. Had an enquiry point me there a few months back
Pretty sure that's Orange

Offline shylad57

So whats the genuine walking time from New Street to Erotic Studios? Can anyone assist? Thanks

Offline fredhiggins

15 to 20 mins walk.

Take the tram from right outside the station Grand Central (New St Station) in Stephenson St, go to St Chads and walk from there. 5 mins.

Offline Mahseve1

iIf you come out of the Staephenson  Street exits about 15 minutes, if you come out of either Station Street or Smallbrook Queensway exit could be up to 25 minutes.
you will also need to take care over route because need to cross Great Charles St Queensway, and only limited options - either Newhall Street or Ludgate Hill footbridge but you need to know where the steps are on the city centre side.  Other option is at St Chads by the far end of Snow Hill Station but this involves a slight double back

Offline fredhiggins