Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackmail  (Read 1464 times)

Bobdayley

I have received an email from one of my usual girl I see regularly.
Has anyone encountered this type of message?
--------------------------------message below-------------------------------------
ok thanks. Just to let you know I received this email from another girl on here:
-
Hi! I'm so sorry to message you and you don't know me but I need to ask about one of the guys that you've seen ****my nickname here******. This guy has been hacking my account and email address and has found my personal Facebook and is threatening me with outing me/harassing me. I am speaking to the police, do you have any information on him to help me? It won't drag you into this, could you just tell me a little about him and what he looks like/where he lives etc? Thank you so much and I'm really sorry to bother you, this guy is really ruining my life. X
-
It's a bit concerning, please let me know what that's all about
---------------------------------message ends------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 04:21:24 pm by Bobdayley »

vw

Are you [Removed by admin] out of interest ?

Bobdayley

Are you [Removed by admin] out of interest ?

yes but delete the nickname for confidentiality please

vw

yes but delete the nickname for confidentiality please
Messaged admin to remove, so bullshit I assume ?

Is it a jealous ex prossie ?

Bobdayley

Messaged admin to remove, so bullshit I assume ?

Is it a jealous ex prossie ?

I am not sure because my girl didn't tell me the nickname of other lady who sent the email for confidentiality too :)

vw

I am not sure because my girl didn't tell me the nickname of other lady who sent the email for confidentiality too :)
Could be bullshit from the one that sent it then also.

Bobdayley

Could be bullshit from the one that sent it then also.

yea you never know but I will get it next time I will visit her, I am a convincer :)
Anyway, just to warn you guys if you get similar email then at leat you are aware about it
If it is true, I think she wants to blackmail me hehehe

OldAdmin

It's one of the many trolls, wanting info about you to out you.
Ask her for exact AdultWork username, even though it's likely disposable account and not their main one.

Bobdayley

It's one of the many trolls, wanting info about you to out you.
Ask her for exact AdultWork username, even though it's likely disposable account and not their main one.

I see thanks Admin.
Just curious who might that be. Time will tell
Thanks guys =) Peace
Gentlemen  :hi: